- Stolen dance -

Começar do início

Okay, that's a slight lie... Some things he says makes my heart race and my body grow excited. Shameful, I know...

The song wasn't helping nor was the party atmosphere improving the situation, lights darkened as most people near us were grinding and dancing, lost in the moment of being youthful and living life.

"Mhm, good girl," His lips brushed against my ear, husky voice murmuring, "You're learning." My stomach clenched.

Why is that... SO HOT?

I can't tell if it was the song, his words or the moment, but I was loving it... And that wasn't good.

"But, you're not really a good girl, are you?" Oh my god. I couldn't speak. Worse, he continued his tormenting words, adding, "Because, if you were... you wouldn't be here, at a party to dance with Daniel," His said the name with disgust. "Another guy, with his hands all over you?" He lowly chuckled. I could feel his grip tighten, landing on my hips, his body brushing against mine while I naturally backed into him.

I was abruptly spun around, my hands pressing against his chest as I slowly looked up to him in shock.

Theo's eyes were narrowed, a glint in them that had my breath hitching in the back of my throat.

"I guess I need to teach you how to act and be, then."

"N-no,"

"N-no," He darkly mocked before smirking. "Say yes." His voice was strict and firm, his expression stilling as his stare locked onto my wide gaze.

I can't handle this. My stomach was going nuts, my brain was going nuts and I'm thinking about his nuts! Just kidding, but seriously though, everything in me was going rapid and insane at the intensity I felt.

I was both nervous and liking it at the same time.

Firmly pressing my lips together, I shook my head.

He raised a brow and bit his bottom lip. "Say yes, Cora." I felt him pull me closer, my chest brushing against his body. His hand started to run up and down my back. It was too heated. He licked his lips. "Say yes now."

"Yes."

A ghost of a smile met his lips. "Good." There was a moment of silence, his body warm against mine as we slowly moved to the beat. "See? You really are learning."

I tried to ignore the way his words had me flustered. "Learning?"

"Yes," He cooly glanced down at me before looking over my head. "Behaving," His fingers gripped the back of my hip. "Being a good girl, for once."

Holllllly fuck.

Clearly thinking about something, he slowly started to shake his head, an amused yet annoyed closed lip smile gracing his pink lips. He dropped his dark gaze on me. "But," He run his tongue against his top lip. "You're here, dressing up for another man?"

Why is he making me feels ways I shouldn't be feeling? Ways that would have Christians gasp at me!

He slowly inspected my face. "Makeup," He bitterly said and shook his head. "Dresses. Skirts. Are you trying to make me mad?" I couldn't even respond. "Wanting me to get irritated? Maybe you want me to be the one changing your clothes for you," Oh my. "But don't tempt me, Cora," He tilted his head and smiled. "Because I'll do a lot more than change your clothes." I can't handle this, I can't- "Who said you could be here with Daniel? Better yet," He spoke calmly but his grip tightened and voice raised, "Dance with him?"

I wanted to ask 'why does it matter to you' but I couldn't form the words.

"I... can dance with whoever I want." Finally, I said something logical!