"Jungkook was mad when he came to my house because Jiyeon was missing and he thought she was with me but she actually fell and I don't know what happened to her now. Do you want to visit her? I'll come with you."

"Sure."

~~

"Hello? Jimin?"

"Taehyung? What made you call?"

"Younghee and I are going to the hospital to visit Jiyeon. I was wondering if you wanted to come along?"

"What happened to her? Is she sick?"

"No, she fell off the rooftop."

"Oh my- Why are you talking so casually? You're speaking as if it's some kind of-"

"See you there at 6. Bye."

And just like that, the phone hung on the completely frustrated Jimin.

~~

Jungkook came back with some fruits and a bowl of ramen, making Jiyeon internally drool.

He sat on the seat beside her, darting directly into her eyes while he did so.

Jiyeon was the first to break the eye contact and started focusing on the food.

He took out the bowl of ramen and started feeding Jiyeon with the chopsticks.

The male immediately fed Jiyeon without hesitation but the sweltering feeling of the soup made her spit it out as soon as possible, drenching Jungkook in hot soup.

She gave an apologetic smile and made an effort best to avoid all possible eye contact.

Jungkook did his best to manage his cool because Jiyeon would most likely slap him in the face if he yelled at her.

"I think I'm going to get tissue to wipe myself."

There was no response from Jiyeon.

He shrugged anyway, heading to the washroom to get tissues when he came across four familiar figures who stood at the door as he opened it.

"We came as soon as possible. Is Jiyeon all right?" Younghee asked, tone filled with perturbation.

"Yeah she's okay, actually she's-" four of them entered the room right before Jungkook could finish his sentence.

"Rude." he mumbled as he made his way.

"Jiyeon, are you all right? You're not dead right? Is that really you?" her best friend asked.

"To be honest, I'm already dead. It's my ghost talking to you because my body's all the way in the cemetery." Jiyeon said sarcastically, face palming.

"I knew that female dog was up to no good, we'll sue her when we get back. But you'll need rest. Sadly you won't be there tomorrow."

"Yeah, but how did you know I was in the hospital?"

"Actually I didn't know until Taehyung called me up and-"

"Wait, Taehyung?"

"Yeah, he called me to say-"

"You have Taehyung's number?!" Jiyeon's tone rose while she gave the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face.

"Uh, yeah?"

Jiyeon gestured Younghee to come closer.

"I bet you chat with him at night and talk about your kinks."

Younghee's face immediately tinted red as if someone splashed a bucket of red paint on her cheeks.

"Oh my- You-"

"Uh? Hello? We're here too." Taehyung interrupted.

"Yeah we know." Jiyeon said.

"What are you both talking about anyway?"

Jiyeon smirked, shrugging her shoulders innocently.

"Taehyung told us that you kind of had some accident and we came to visit." Jimin talked in between, handing her a bouquet of flowers which Jiyeon has never seen of.

Jimin was about to place the bouquet of flowers on the table beside her bed when Haru immediately snatched the bouquet and dabbed.

(a/n: why am i like this even tho it's something she'd actually do in real life tbh.kookieswithjams ammirite? )

"Hello...bitches." she sung.

Everyone looked at the female and unison and she immediately place the flowers on the table.

"What are those?" Jiyeon asks curiously, after having seen flowers which she has been unaware of.

"They're called smeraldo, Mr Seokjin handed them over while we were coming over when he found out you were in the hospital."

~~

"Jimin! We have to go!" Haru tries to interrupt.

It was already night time when Jungkook, Taehyung and Younghee were talking about homework while Jimin was busy talking to Jiyeon.

"Jimin, seriously. You need to hurry up. It's already like 10 and there's school tomorrow morning."

There was still no response, Jimin was too occupied.

"Jimin, if you don't come now, I will slap you."

Still no response.

"PARK JIMIN!" she yelled, rather a bit loud.

Jimin finally stood up and bid goodbye but Jiyeon said one last thing before they left.

"Hey, why Park Jimin when you can Ride Jimin, am I right?"

i have to s.t.o.p i.t

exams are next week uGH

w h y 

o_O