11 • permanent scar

•.•.•.•

Previously:

Josh

I looked up slowly, to show them all another funny video, but froze when I laid my eyes on Brendon. His eyes were a bright yellow, "Brendon, what happened to your eyes?"

•.•.•.•

Dallon

Alert, my head shot up at Josh's question. Brendon's eyes were a glowing, bright yellow. His soft skin was changing to an ashy greyish-blue. He glanced at me and roared loudly. He stood up, ripping his shirt off and snarling like a rabid animal. His teeth had sharpened.

'Brendon's' spine cracked and popped, he screeched loudly, "YOU!" he screamed, pointing at me with a murderous look. His distorted voice lowered, "You have to leave."

I remained silent, afraid to say the wrong thing. But, I obviously wasn't going to go anywhere. "LEAVE!" He roared, inching closer to my face.

I was still dead silent, sweating profusely. He still made me nervous.

"You are ruining the plan. The plan, Dallon," he rambled on, "You can't ruin the plan! You need to get out of the way, you have no idea what you're doing to him!" He boomed, pointing at a door. The door he pointed at slammed open, a navy dust whirled into the room. He was certainly more powerful now if he could actually replace Brendon's appearance. That was new. I gulped, "w-what've you done to Brendon?"

The creature's demeanour softened slightly at the mention of Brendon, and I could've sworn I saw his eyes flicker to a soft, chocolate brown- like Brendon's, but only for a split second. Quickly, the creature regained control of the body, screeching loudly. "Do not do that!" He bellowed, creeping closer toward me. He suddenly shot up, growing taller than I was.

I thought for a moment. Maybe saying things related to Brendon would weaken the creature, "Do what? Ask about my lovely boyfriend and his whereabouts?" I challenged.

He gripped his horns that were slowly turning into soft, brown hair. He screeched again, "STOP IT! S- STOP THAT!" He yelled, voice shaking, almost in fear. "You should be scared of me. I ruined you, why aren't you scared of me?" His anger laced voice was getting louder.

"I beat you once," I stared him in the eyes, watching his strong composure fall.

"You beat me once, but Brendon didn't," he smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I stepped forward, now taller than the shrinking creature.

"Just, stop getting in the way. Or Brendon won't be my only target anymore. This is your first warning."

"Was that a threat?"

"Don't test me, old friend." He coughed light blue chunks out and wiped it away with the back of his hand.

The creature in front of me shrunk down to Brendon's height, his navy blue cracked skin fading to more of a human like colour. "I'm still winning. You should be warned, I can kill him," he snarled before he left- blue and black dust circling around the room weakly before disappearing into thin air. The demon has a weakness. Interesting.

My smug smile soon vanished after seeing Brendon collapse on the floor, gasping for air. He shakily stood up- only to fall back to the ground again in heartbreaking sobs. "Oh, come here, Bren," I frowned- pulling Brendon in for a long embrace. So now both of the demons have made an appearance. Though I had figured out a weakness Brendon's demon had, it was still consuming him.