1 • starboy

•.•.•.•

Tyler

"Okay, whatever! We're over." Jenna yelled.

"Bye." I whispered, hanging up.

I took a shaky breath. She was all I had. If I wasn't like this, maybe she wouldn't of left me.

Knock knock.

"Who is it?" I croaked out, not bothering to move.

"It's me." A familiar male voice stated.

I sighed, slowly getting up and dragging my feet over to my front door with my hand on the doorknob.

I gently twisted the rusting doorknob and pulled the door open.

"What are you doing here?" I asked quietly, looking down at my feet- a habit I had developed while talking to people.

"I want to.. get to know you?" He answered, unsure himself.

"Really?" This time I looked up, meeting his chocolate-mocha eyes.

"Look, I know we only met yesterday.. but something about you intrigues me." He smiled softly.

"Well, there's really nothing special about me to be intrigued by." I chuckled.

My gaze shifted from his eyes and lowered to his pout. His lips looked softer than flowers.

"Well, I disagree." He stated, with his hands on his hips.

"Do you, now?" I challenged.

"Give me time, I'll show you."  He smiled brightly, he reminded me of the night sky when he did that. He was like.. a starboy.

•.•.•.•

A/N:
short chapter. sorry.
the next is way longer,
stay alive.

song- starboy by the weeknd

E D I T E D