"Yes!" She pumped her fist in the air. "You should change then."

"I should?" My shirt and shorts seemed quite okay to me and I saw no reason to over dress.

"Aww come on! That shirt is just too plain! Your shorts looks like it has been peed on-"

"It just water that-"

"I know, I know. But still looks like pïss to me. You should wear something more feminine, like a skirt or a gown- oh! I know!"

She ran to the closet and pulled out a short yellow gown. "Try this."

Just to go downstairs? I wondered and took the gown from her, "This feels a bit-"

"It's okay! Will bring out your shape sef," she smiled suggestively.

I sighed, the girl could argue! "Okay."

She was right, I thought as I admired myself in the mirror. The gown stuck to my body like a second skin, really detailed my curves and showed off my long straight legs perfectly. I loved it.

"Beautiful! Just beautiful." Damilola cooed excitedly.

"Thank you," I replied with a smile and held my hair back. "Hair up or down?"

"Down! Hair down! You look like a goddess. You are very beautiful, like those oyinbo girls."

I laughed. I really did look like them with my naturally soft pink lips and long eyelashes that complimented my fair skin that had gotten more glow since I got married.

I wanted to dance, Damilola's excitement had gotten to me.

Seun wouldn't know what hit him, I thought as I made for the door.

***************************

"Come in."

My heart pounded as I opened the door slowly. "Good even-"

I stopped as the door opened fully and I saw my husband behind a big glass table, bent over a book. He looked up and my breath froze. Those lips...

I closed the door behind me. "Um-good evening. I- I just wanted to-"

He stood with a smile. It was a very gorgeous smile, one that revealed his perfectly white teeth and made him all the more irresistible. If my heart had gone any faster, I could have died of a heart attack. He looked so good with the black t-shirt that hugged every part of him and those black jeans - they should be banned! Though he looked very tired, he was breathtaking.

"I-sorry for disturbing- I - I - I just - the gifts - Dami brought them and I - I thought that I s-should - um - I should -" God! I so wanted to slap myself hard. I couldn't stop stuttering like a fool.

He crossed over to me and swept me up into his arms. It had happened so fast and was so unexpected. His chest felt really nice! How could he be so built and hot?! I wondered. How old was this guy again?!

He kissed me passionately and I felt the blue flame of desire burn within me. I was breathless with want, it felt as if I melted in his arms.

"You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear as he broke the kiss. I shivered, whatever he said made no sense to me neither did it matter to me. All I had taken in was his voice, and that coupled with his breath on my neck was all I needed to go crazy.

For the first time in my life, I threw caution to the wind and initiated a kiss. I held his head down to my face and dove in with such ferocity that made my body tremble. I pushed my tongue in to toy with his and moaned when he gently bit my lower lip. He groaned when he heard me moan, it was as if it had empowered him.