Coward Ridhima?

Looking at that situation, everyone left, Aasyuhi tried consoling Rihdhim and she asked Aayushi to leave. She couldn't control the pain of hearing no from Sidhant; she was broken like Aneesha broke Sidhant's feelings. Ridhima locked herself in her room and kept saying within her "at least to make me happy he could have said that he likes me. Why did he say no to me? Where did I go wrong? I am that bad?"
In frustration, she took the blade from her drawer and thought of committing suicide because of getting rejected by Sidhant. Her mom kept knocking the door, screaming to open the door but Ridhima ignored. Ridhima took that blade and committed suicide by cutting off her nerve.
Her mom panicked and ringed up Aayushi and explained the situation. Aayushi along with her friends came home and broke the door. As soon as they entered in, they saw the blooded bed and unconscious Ridhima in the room.

Without wasting a moment, they took Ridhima to the hospital. Everyone was worried and her mother wasn't composure herself, she didn't want to lose Ridhima because she does not have anyone in this world except Ridhima. Her mother lost everyone, her husband, and relatives never concerned about them, Ridhima was everything to her, her happiness, her life, her daughter was her best friend and now she lost her hope looking at her daughter's condition.

The next day, Sidhant was unknown about Ridhima's condition; he was standing outside the college canteen, looking at Aneesha who was inside and was waiting for a moment to talk to her. Annoyed Aneesha came out warned Sidhant and said "Stop stalking me you moron. I am done with you I don't like you from the beginning, just for the sake of your happiness I acted loving you. Leave me and go away." Sidhant was broken and he was habituated of her words and with a broken heart and fake smile on his face, he left.

~*~