The first Glimpse

It was the rainy evening; she was standing under the shelter, safeguarding herself from getting wet in the rain, she was Ridhima who was waiting for the bus in the heavy rain. She spotted a guy who got wet in the rain and stood next to her. She glimpsed standing next to him. He was completely wet and started dusting his hair. Accidentally, the drops of water from his hair fell on her. He apologized looking at her,

"it's okay. It happens" she beamed.

That glimpse of him wasn't just a look. It was his charisma that made her look at him. He was handsome with a charming personality. He was her senior in the college in which she was studying. A look at him, in that rain, made him a special person in her life. She was simple, matured innocent kind of girl who takes things to heart and understands things easily but doesn't tell her feelings out. She has many friends in her life but all of them is temporary in her life and she was dense where in short time she met him, he became someone special to her, someone whom she never spoke to, someone whom she looks at and smiles on her face automatically lightens up. He was the one. He was Sidhant, the handsome guy with a charming personality and also Ridhima's senior.

One day, Ridhima was walking towards the steps and Sidhant was in the hurry as he had some urgent work and he was getting down the stairs. Accidentally, he hit her, both fell down understands and luckily none was hurt. Without looking at her, he apologized and went. "Hey you, you in the grey shirt" she called him up when she saw him going. He got panicked when she called him, turning back, looking at her with the face of apology he said: "who me?" He went to her and beg-pardoned her again and looking at her, he said, "You are the one whom I met the other day in the rain?"

"You have a nice memory," said Ridhima.

"Sorry actually I am in hurry, I'll catch you up later," said Sidhant. She was happy, happy because he remembered her and he also said that he'll talk to her again. After that incident, he became an extra special person in her life.

She always thinks of him, she grins whenever she looks at him. She used to follow him to the bus station after the college. He doesn't even know because he was always busy on his phone talking to someone. She used to find her own happiness following him and her friends denied her doing this. But for her happiness they accompanied her and along with her they too enjoy.

~*~

One afternoon, Sidhant grasped his books and was walking towards his class, Ridhima got wet as one of her friends threw water on her for fun. Ridhima was waiting for that friend, holding the bottle in her hand, hiding behind the wall and finding the right moment so that she could throw water on that friend. Hearing someone coming, Ridhima threw the water and Sidhant became the victim of her childish behavior.

"Oh nooo..." Ridhima and Sidhant howled together

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I thought it's my friend and I have thrown the water" Ridhima said

"it's okay" Sidanth said

"I'm sorry, because of me you and your books got wet, I am sorry" Ridhima apologized.

"Ha-ha, it's like you took your revenge on that day" Sidhant chuckled.

"Hey, nothing like that" she grinned

"And... whenever we meet, we always meet with an accident," Sidhant said

"I hope they happen again and again," Ridhima said in a low tone

"Did you say something?" Sidhanth asked

"No, I didn't say anything," said Ridhima and she went away.

Like every day, Ridhima was following Sidanth at the bus stop, and as usual, he was busy on his mobile talking with someone and he also knows that she is following him. He turned back, looked at her and asked: "why are you following me?"

"No, I am not following you, I always catch a bus from here," Ridhima said.

She was blushing that he noticed her following him. Till the time she reached home, she was blushing remembering the incidents which happened that day in the college. She started thinking that he noticing her following him, those accidents between her and Sidhant in the college is the signal for her make Sidhant as her 'best friend', best friend for people but for her, her love.

~*~