Ridhima's Birthday

It was her birthday morning; Ridhima's mom woke her up by warbling a birthday song in her ear and asked her to wake up and freshen up as her friends were waiting for her.
A few minutes later, she got freshen up, switched on her mobile and looked at all her messages. She kept scrolling on her mobile screen, just to look for the message from her special one Sidhant. Finally, she found his message. Few minutes after switching off her mobile last night, she sent a message. She was cursing herself for switching off the mobile. After reading his message, she was dancing in excitement like the peacock dancing in the rain. he texted her birthday wishes and also he texted that he'll be attending her birthday.

Later after reading his text, she went down to meet her friends. They surprised her by decorating the living room. She was amazed looking at the decoration. Ridhima's friends started greeting her. Aayushi stepped ahead and quarreled on Ridhima saying, "Why was your mobile switched off last night? Like every year I was the one who used to wish you the first on call, and you broke my streak. I hate you for this"
"Aayushi, don't let her mood down on her birthday," Ridhima's mother said
"I am not gonna talk to you, forever" Aayushi didn't end her quarreling
"I have something special to tell," Ridhima said in a low tone to Aayushi.
"Oh, what's that?" Aayushi excited
"Someone isn't interested talking to me I guess," Ridhima told to Aayushi sarcastically.
"I was having fun with you, now tell what is that you wanted to tell," said Aayushi

She took Aayushi aside and Aayushi told: "what is that you wanted to tell?"
"It's about Sidhant," Ridhima said
"And what's that? If I am not wrong, did you invite him to the party?" Aayushi said
"Yes! You guessed..." Said Ridhima
"Have you lost your mind? Everyone who came here is of our class, Sidhant is our senior and it looks awkward" Aayushi quarreled with Ridhima,
with a grin Ridhima said "I guess you do not know about it. Sidhant and Aneesha are no more together. They both broke up. Sidhant was feeling low and to make him feel better I invited him and also..."
Aayushi didn't let her complete and said "and what? What more you are going to do?"
"I will tell him my feelings," Ridhima said
"here you go... why do you want to spoil your birthday? What if he says no? Did you prepare for both the negative and positive response to his feelings?" Aayushi explained her
"I did not, but I have a feeling that he will surely accept my feelings" Ridhima exclaimed.

~*~

A few minutes later of their talk, there was a person who entered the party which euphonized Ridhima, whose presence in the party amazed and titled-tatted everyone; and it was Sidhant's presence which created a little scene in the party. Ridhima was continuously blushing looking him and introduced him to her friends. Everyone was happy meeting Sidhant and even he felt better meeting new people.

Later, the celebration began, Ridhima sliced the cake and she fed a piece of cake to her mom first and then she turned towards Sidhant, Aayushi's face got dull thinking Ridhima forgot her friend for Sidhant. Ridhima looking at the weird expressions of Aayushi went to her and fed her a piece of cake. Later on, everyone came ahead and greeted birthday wished to Ridhima with a present.

~*~