Rihdima's Feelings

Like a student in the class where everyone has done their homework and one forgets to complete it and gets embarrassed, Sidhant's situation was the same, he was feeling embarrassed because he came to the party without any gift. Everyone was giving her presents and then he thought to leave but he went to Ridhima to greet her.

Shaking hands with Ridhima, in a low pitch Sidhant said "Ridhima... I am sorry I couldn't get a present for you, but all I can give you is my wishes. I wish you many more happy returns of the day."

Listening to him she felt beatific and said "Aw... Your presence in the party is the biggest gift to me. Thank you so much Sidhant." Listening to her, he felt better, but he thought of gifting her something later and he said "Ridhima... No... I would like to gift you anything, anything you want, so what do you want?"
Listening to Sidhant, Aayushi panicked and yelled at herself "No... Sidhant doesn't do it," because Aayushi knows what Ridhima was about to ask and Sidhant gave her an opportunity in the form of asking a gift.

The Sidhant's question made Ridhima go in a pensive mood. Taking the situation in advantage she thought to tell her feelings on Sidhant. She went closer to him, holding his hands, taking a deep breath inside, Ridhima was all ready to speak her feelings out and to Sidhant she said "Sidhant... and the gift I want is..."

Interrupting Ridhima in middle, Aayushi yelled "No Ridhima, you are not gonna do this." Ignoring Aayushi's words, Ridhima said to Sidhant, "And the gift I want is..."
and Sidhant interrupted saying "Say what you want"
Ridhima screamed "Let me complete" "All I want is You, You Sidhant."

Everyone around stunned, listening to Ridhima's words.
"What!" Sidhant exclaimed.
"Yes, all I want is you Sidhant," Rihdima said
"You might be kidding," Sidhant said
"No, I am serious; I like you till the core of my heart Sidhant" Ridhima kept her feelings in front of him
"No. I cannot give myself to you" Sidhant said
"Why?" Ridhima said in disappointment
"Because I am already broken Ridhima, my heart is broken into pieces and I cannot give that broken pieces to anyone" Sidhant explained
"give that broken pieces to me, I will keep them safe" Ridhima asked
"No... I cannot give them to you" Sidhant said
"Once try. Try to give me; I will heal those broken pieces and will make you much happier" Ridhima asked again
"No. Even though I accept you, you cannot fulfill the place of my first love because I cannot forget her" Sidhant replied
"but I like you so much Sidhant, I can do anything for you" Ridhima said
"Anything...then forget me, because I don't like you" Sidhant replied
"No I cannot forget you and I cannot even try it" Ridhima cried
After listening to her words, Sidhant tried leaving the place, but Ridhima caught his hand and asked "Can we take a picture together? It's been a long time since I liked you, I cannot forget you but look at that picture I could imagine you around." Sidhant behaved rudely and left that place without saying her anything.

~*~