Sidhant's Breakup

A few days later, during the afternoon time at the college corridor, Sidhant was standing all alone. Ridhima was passing by and saw him there. Looking at him her heart fluttered and she thought of cuddling him from back, but she thought of ignoring him. She couldn't control herself and went to him and was exuberantly talking to him.
"Sidhant... Hi! Are you waiting for Aneesha?" Ridhima asked. Listening to the name of Aneesha he got upset and he said "Sorry Ridhima, but I am not in a good mood of talking with anyone" She was a peppy woman and he was in an unsettled situation. Looking at him being perturbed, she bothered and enquired him the reason for being upset. Sidhant asked Ridhima to leave as he wanted to be alone. She was concerned and kept asking him the reason as she couldn't see him upset.
"Sidhant what happened to you? Share your feelings with me, sharing your feelings might make you feel better" Ridhima said.
"She left me," Sidhant said in a low voice.
"Who and why?" asked Ridhima.
"Aneesha broke-up with me," He said
"Oh! That's so sad" she consoled him "But why?" she asked
"I was Aneesha's one-sided lover and later she accepted my love. I thought she also loves me a lot, but today morning she said our relationship couldn't go too long, it has no future and she broke up with me. She also told that she was in a relationship with me just to make me happy, she doesn't love me. I tried talking to her but her uncanny feelings left me unsaid. I am still in that broken relationship. For me that relationship was everything, everything like it was my happiness and after my parents, my relationship was important to me. She was in a relationship for recreation, but for me, it was more than myself. There nothing in my 'in relation one-sided broken love story'" the broken feelings of Sidhant said
"I do not know how to react for that, but I really feel bad for you," said Ridhima.

Sidhant was sad and Ridhima was chuckling inside her, and she said "Sidhant, if you don't mind I would like to invite you to my birthday party which is tomorrow"
"Sorry I cannot attend. I want to be alone" said Sidhant
"You will feel better meeting all. I will look after you" said Ridhima and went away.

While going back Ridhima thought, "So finally my wish got fulfilled. Sidhant and Aneesha's relationship came to an end. So, Sidhant was a one-sided lover. I feel sad for Sidhant. How can someone break others feelings? She broke up with such a good looking guy Sidhant. I too like Sidhant a lot, if I too speak him up my feelings, he might enact liking me just to make me happy. Ah! Why do I always think negative? I have invited him to my birthday tomorrow. I wish he comes to my birthday and I will tell him that I like him and he'll surely say yes to me"

That evening Ridhima went back to her home and she pinged Sidhant her address as well as the directions to her house to attend the party. She also texted "Sidhant, I told my friends that you are attending my birthday party. I am excited about my birthday because of your presence. I will wait for you" She gone insane while she texted him. She was waiting to get his reply. Minutes passed, hours passed, she kept staring at her mobile.

It was midnight and she received a text. In the excitement, thinking it was the message from Sidhant she gawked at her mobile and it was a birthday wish from one of her friends as it was her birthday. All her excitement flew away; she switched off her mobile kept under her pillow and slept because of aggression.

~*~