Chapter 2

The next morning came as Krista was holding her head as she grunted walking out of her room that use to be Raph's. " Why do I keep drinking alcohol..."
      She walked to the kitchen and looked at the different bowls and cups that she still never replaced as she felt like crying remembering the good mornings together with the turtles and their father the rat. Krista felt down and sat on the chair looking at the table as she signed. " Would it be wrong... to move out... I mean I kept my promise form them for years and know... it's just too painful to think..."
      Krista didn't know what to do so she went to her room and puts on a normal black short sleeve shirt and blue boot lagging pants with her black boots and walked out of the place.
      Once she got out of the sewers she headed straight to a hill close the New York Park. She would fallow the path and kept going till she then got passed to where the cemetery was as the little remain cemetery stayed.
      But Krista walked in and went straight to where the four family's she missed so much. They didn't touch this cemetery because it became a national landmark from when the turtles took down the triceratops when they tried to invade earth and find a robot named Professor Honeycutt.
       Krista smiled as she walked to the Graves and lightly grazed her fingertips on them until she got to Leo's. She sat in from of his grave and spoke as if he was there. " Hey, Leo... long time right haha... I have something to say and... I don't know how to accept it... but... do you think I should move out... and move on?"
       Krista sat there like always waiting for an answer from Leo as of hoping he could help guide her once to the right path. But after a few minutes of silents, Krista chuckled. " Sorry... I should know by know that you can't answer me... but I do miss you... I miss all of you so much..."
      Krista then stood up as she placed her whole hand on Leo's grave. " Be in peace... That's all I want for you all..."
    Krista then walked off as she felt as if not knowing what to do since it was a hard discretion for her to move or stay at the turtle's place. But while Krista walked out and into the park she then saw someone sitting in the parks chair as it just sat there with a long black coat and Hoodie on.
    Krista felt something off about it as she then walked by the person with her hands on her arms feeling an instant chill going down her back. So soon she then started to walk at a faster pace as she felt as if the person was right behind her.
    So she turned fast to see no one there and the man on the chair gone as she stood there confused. It took her a minute till she then walked again out of the park.
    She walked to a building not far from the park as she went in and smile while getting to the counter. " hey can I get my normal."
    Her other friend that was a boy vampire came over with his short hair as he almost looked like the man in the Thor movies. He smiled and came over as he leaned on the counter. " well if it isn't Krista. How's it going?"
    Krista smirked sense she knew that he liked her since he did ask her out 3 times these last 50 years. " Nothing much Andrew. Just thinking on moving to and new place."
    " Oh really? If you need help getting a big man to lift heavy things call me." Krista laughed as one of the employees came over as she grabbed her drink. " thanks Andrew but I don't think even your strength can life some of the stuff my ex-used."
    She then started walking with her drink as she didn't mind it since it was fake blood with some different stuff. But it did help her craving for blood when she needed to do a lot of stuff with no time to get actual blood.
    As she walked she headed home and started to slowly pack a few little things that reminded her if her new family. A picture of them all 6 as a group, Leo's katanas, Mikey's favorite movies, Donatello's favorite experiment in blueprints and then Splinters cane.
     Krista had a hard time thinking in what to take of Raph's since she could not think of losing any of them since he took his sai's. So she grabbed the picture of the two when it was Raph's 20th year of a vampire.
    But she then put it down and grabbed his mask the only thing he left. She placed it on her chest and closed her eyes. " this is really good by know Raph..."
     She then placed it in the box and started to go the kitchen till her phone rang and answered it since it showed Candy on the collar ID. " Hey Candy, what's up?"
     " Hey, you think you can hang out with me tonight... I have a bad feeling and I don't want you or Jessica alone." Candy was pretty good with feelings as she could feel that something bad would happen and where there was a strong one from her she would have them two stay with her till it was over.
    So Krista smiled of Candy's caring heart in which Krista was thankful that Candy's heart didn't get eaten.  " yeah I will be over soon."
    " Okay be safe..." Candy said worriedly so Krista hanged up and started to the exit getting back up to the surface. Krista walked passed and few people as she soon was only a light away from Candy's place as she saw that same person there as it was leaning on the wall as its hands were in the coats pokers and face was down so she could not see the face.
    So she breathed in once and held her breath as she walked passed it again as she felt that same chill and so she turned fast again seeing it gone. ' am I losing it.... or is this thing following me...'