Chapter 12

Leo looked at Candy then to Tristan as he got on his feet and ran to him as he got his hands out getting water out and then made it sharp ice on his hands get then straight thru Tristan's chest as he looked to Leo and smirked. " Really?"
     Then Raph came from the air and Tristan looked up as Raph got his fists in fire heading to his face as he got the hit. Leo pulls his ice out of Tristan as Raph got to him from the back getting his arms under and over Tristan's arms locking him there as Raph got his fangs right to his neck and sank them in fast and hard.
    Tristan yelled trying to get out of Raph's hold but it was not working as then Leo came to the front and went to Tristan's another side of his neck and to bit down drinking his blood.
     The two brothers as getting everything Tristan has done to humans and other vampires as well as Krista's past but they still didn't stop as Jessica got away from Krista as her head was being held as she yelled as if in pain.
     Krista looked at the brothers seeing them draining Tristan as blood while she then stood up and took a few breaths then watched as Tristan was getting to his knees. But she saw he was struggling but was getting his hands up as she started to then run over as she grabbed Leo's katanas.
    She ran faster than got Leo's handle in a way in her hand to throw them one at a time. The blades hit Tristan's hand palms making them get stuck to the ground as he then started to get a little paler than normal meaning they two were killing him.
     Krista looks to Jessica as she saw her on the ground and what looked like she was human as her skin was not as pale. She looked at the turtles as then Tristan then turns to dust and the turtles were on their knees breathing hard from the many memories they got and from the bitter taste of his blood.
      Krista didn't know what to do as she felt free from fear while looking at them and walked over. Once she was to them she went to Raph's back and hugged him. " You freed me... Both of you... Thank you."
    She said as tears fell with a smile while she looked to Raph and Leo as they two looked at her smiling than to each other as Leo said. " well it looks like I'm a lot going to be leaving any time soon."
    Krista then gasped remembering that Tristan brought him back to life as she wants to him grabbing his cheeks. " why rant you turning to dust! Did he take your heart too..."
    Leo signed and grabbed her hands taken them off his cheeks and said smiling. " he did but I am not mad about that. "
    Leo then got up making her confused as she watched him then go over to Candy as he smiled helping her up as she smiled and blushed at him making Krista see what Leo meant.
    She then turned to look at Raph but he grabbed her cheeks fast and kissed her as she kissed back holding his hands.

~ ~ ~
    The next night they four where out and at a calm bar as they sat there while Leo and Candy were sitting next to each other as she would watch them flirt and laugh with each other.
    But Raph said he was going to the bar to get a drink in which was thirdly minutes as she was getting worried not seeing him. She would sit there and look around the crowd still not seeing him as she got a hand under her chin and pouted thinking he was getting cold feet when then she saw him.
    But he looked like he was blushing as he came closer to their table as she sat more straight wondering what was going on with Raph till he got to her and got his hand out. " Can I talk with you alone?"
    She nods her head and takes his hand as he helps her up and they both then head up the stairs as they went passed the rooms and to the balcony as she would look at the view when the wind was blowing a little as she grabbed her hair to get it out of her face and looked to Raph. " What's going on?"
    She then saw him as he turned to her and cleared his throat with a bigger blush. " I didn't want candy or Leo to interrupt this moment..."
    She could not help but smile and giggle at him as he then grabbed her hands and looked at her in her red eyes. " Krista these few years I was gone was hard on you and I am sorry for that."
    " Raph it's okay you here know -"
    " but I should have been here and I intend to never leave you again Krista. I love you so much."
     She was slowly losing her smile as she said to him. " I love you to Raph."
    Raph looks at her then lets one hand go as he was then placing it behind himself as he then grabbed something as it looked almost like a small box. Her eyes were looking confused until he started to then get down and on one knee as she placed her hands to her mouth with wide eyes as small tears were falling.
    Raph looked at her and blushed hard red feeling nervous and got the box out and asked her ad he showed her what was in the box. " Krista Tipton, will you marry me?"
    She nods her head fast and the. Goes down fast hugging him tightly and saying over. " Yes! Yes, Raph I will!"
    Raph's eyes show how happy he was as he got her in a hug like he has him and they both look at each other smiling big and happy. As he kissed her passionately he got the ring out of the box without breaking their kiss as he slides the ring on her wedding finger as he said between the kiss. " Know you are my girl for life. "

                          The End

                 Ending Credits Music