Part title

(I was going to put a chapter of Adopted by Zayn Malik, but this isn't Zayn's book, it's Louis'! Read till the end for some more about ABZM)

ps. This song is fucking AMAZING!!! I can't stop listening to it.

__________________________________________________

Maddie

****

(Before they had Ayla, their kid, and before they were engaged.) (Maddie is 19 and Niall 26)

I grabbed Niall's arm. Squeezing it as hard as I could. I felt everybody's stares. We had walked into a dark alley, I know, stupid, to ditch the paparazzi. Everyone stared at us like we didn't belong here. Once we got out of the alley, we stumbled upon a small café. It was freezing out so we decided to head inside.

"It smells so good in here," Niall said, sniffing the air.

"Yeah it does, reminds me... I'm pretty hungry."

"When aren't you?" Niall teased.

I laughed and shook my head at Niall. I took off my black coat and threw it on my chair.

"Stay here, I'll go grab some food and tea." Niall smiled.

I nodded my head, and took out my phone. I quickly checked my makeup, which I had kept simple with just some foundation, mascara, and dark brown lipstick. I was wearing a black leggings and a cozy mustard colored fuzzy shirt that tied at my right. My hair was in it's usual natural waves. I had thrown on my black booties and called it a day.

I heard my dad's new song play and I softly sang along.

"I know you think you know me well, but I don't even know myself."

The song was put on pause for an important announcement.

"Hello customers, Niall Horan and his bae Maddie Grey-Tomlinson are in this very café!" The woman excitedly exclaimed.

Niall and I looked at each other. We saw girls get out their phones and start taking pictures, in less than 5 minutes, everybody would come.

Niall came back with our drinks and sighed.

"What do you wanna do, go?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"We can't let it get to us. We have to live our life Niall." I said softly.

"Ok," He smiled, he leaned into me and kissed my lips softly.

I deepened the kiss ,craving more of him, but stopped when I heard girls giggle in the corner. I blushed and pulled away, suddenly feeling embarrassed. God would this be on the news.

Niall leaned back in for more, disappointed by me pulling away so soon.

"Niall, everyone is watching." I bit my lip nervously and Niall sighed.

"Maddie, let them watch. Let them know who you belong to and who I belong to. Let them know, we're in love. Let them." He said, smiling softly.

By this time, everybody had gotten here. All the paparazzi, all the screaming fans.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran started playing and Niall grabbed my hand.

"If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you." He whispered in my ear as he stood up, leading me to the middle of the café.