Telling Dad...

Maddie's P.O.V

I just had my first kiss. Wow that was amazing. But now I want to be in his muscular arm. My clothes smelled like him.

Dammit. Now I have to tell dad.

Ok. It's fine just tell him when all the boys are there.

I sighed and waited until noon, when the boys would come over to write a new song.

My phone chimed loudly filling my room. I smiled as I saw what he put his contact as:

Bae

It read:

So I really want to see you again even though we just saw each other. Maybe I could come over?

Yea come over

I sent him the address. 20 minutes later he was here. He wore black nike jeggings and a grey nike shirt, and black nikes.

I smiled and pulled him inside. I pecked his lips, having to stand on my tip-toes seeing as how he's like 6 ft and I'm 5'4

We sat in the living room watching some scary movie he out on. I hid my face in my shirt as a guy came out from the closet. He laughed and kissed my forehead. I was currently in black joggings and a maroon distressed shirt. And of course fuzzy socks!

I curled up in the blanket as the air conditioning hit me again. Jackson's arm embraced me tighter and warmed me up. The doorbell interrupted our adorable moment. Greta time to tell the world. Jackson already knew I was famous, or well my family was. So he knew our relationship was going to be exclusive on E! News.

I got up to get the door as Jackson stayed behind watching the movie. Piling in came Liam, Harry, Niall, and Zayn.

I hugged them tightly and told them how much I loved them. They eyed each other suspiciously. Behind Zayn was Perrie. I let go of them and hugged her tightly.

I led the way to the living room where Jackson was.

But it all went down when he called out to me yelling, "Babe!"

The boys rushed into there I hugged Perrie. She tightened her grip on my hand. She was the only one that knew.

I ran to Jackson. I hugged him tightly . His arm wrapped around my waist and he kissed my forehead.

"Step away from her asshole!" I looked around and behind the boys stood...

My father.

"Dad..." I gasped. He hadn't come out of the studio for a while now.

Jackson released his grip on me and stood back a bit. Perrie came over to us.

"Stop it Louis." She said.

"We all knew this was going to happen." I said

Zayn walked over to Jackson. I ran over to his side, Uncle Zayn would never be violent towards anyone with me watching him.

"How old are you?"

"18 sir. The names Jackson." He replied kindly.

"What are your intentions with my daughter." dad asked stepping into the conversation.

"Um.. I just really like her, so to date her sir."

Dad eyed me. And slowly nodded. I let out the breath I had cooped up inside me.

The boys continued questioning my boyfriend. But in the end we all watched Jackass 2 and had a pretty good rest of the night. Even though I could feel my father's stares piercing through my skin. At least he wasn't so distant anymore. I got a reaction out of him at least, but not an emotion.

Ok this is the second one in one day! Just like I promised! I ended up getting more comments. So I'm doing five chapters all today!