Seeing him again ✅

Louis' P.O.V

We walked in and I saw Maddie's attitude change. She let me go and all I saw were her tiny little hands turning into fists. You could practically see steam coming out her ears. I looked at him. The guy I beat to a pulp. His face was black and blue, as well as swollen. I would do it again if it meant he'd be in pain.

Maddie's P.O.V

My hands turned into fists. My heart dropped and it was broken and stepped on. We walked forward and I unclenched my hands and wrapped them around dad.

"Can you... carry me please daddy?" I asked politely

He smiled and picked me up. I swung my legs on both sides of his waist and laid my head on his shoulder. I shut my eyes and squeezed them to a firm close. Dad rubbed my back making me sleepy. But I didn't want to go to sleep because then we'd go home and have to do it again tomorrow.

I knew I wouldn't be able to do it again. Go through this. Put myself through all of this.

"Alright Maddie honey, I know this is hard, but he can't hurt you anymore. We just need you to confirm that this is the man that hurt you. You do that and you can go." The police officer said.

He said his name was Brady. He had brown shaggy hair and cheekbones that made women melt. His smile put together my heart. And no I don't have a crush I just think he's cute. I smiled slightly. His hands reached out for me to pick me up. I smiled broader and let him carry me. He took me to the room with him. My smile very vastly faded as I watched him sit down on the chair.

I saw a camera in the corner of my eye. I got down from Brady and sat down across from the rapist.

"My names Joe my little women." His voice husked and the stank of his breath touched my nose softly pricking it until my eyes shed a tear.

"You don't get to talk." I said

"It's a free country princess. I can do whatever I want as you can see. By the way how's the friend I touched 2 nights ago?" Joe asked.

I grimaced and Brady tensed up pushing Joe backwards sending him to the cold hard floor. Tears shed my eyes even harder and it wasn't because of his breath. Brady ran out of the room with me and gave me to Dad. He ran back in and from the window I watched as Joe was beaten. Even worse than daddy had gotten a chance to do.

We ran outside and I got in the car sobbing uncontrollably. Dad rocked me in his arms singing little things. He soon calmed me down and I just sat there listening to his beautiful voice as he began to sing Story of My Life. We got back home and I got into our room. If you were wondering I decided to stay with my dad and sleep in the guest room. I just don't like being alone. When I'm alone bad things happen.

He pulled the covers over me and I shivered against the cold sheets. Dad hopped in the bed. The dip in the bed caused me to roll over, know facing his bare chest. I cradled against him.

"Daddy I love you so much. You're my everything. You gave me everything." I said

"Maddie I gave you everything because you too are my everything. I love you more baby girl." Our embraces tightened with every breath. I smiled

"Imagine how many girls would love being in this position daddy!" I giggled.

"And yet there's only one girl that'll ever happen with." He smiled down at me and together we fell asleep.

Omg you guys! I can't believe I'm at 112 reads! I appreciate each read and I can't believe it! Do expect another chapter in around 2-3 days. I would post sooner but I have plans tomorrow! Love ya!