Liam ✅

By the way you guys I forgot to mention Zayn and Louis live together and the rest of the boys live together. I repeat Zayn lives at Louis's house. And in this story Zayn is still apart of the band.

Zayn's P.O.V

I got up and when downstairs to find Maddie roaming the kitchen.

"Hey princess are you hungry?" I asked

She jumped and once she saw me said, "Yes! I was hungry but I didn't want to wake my dad so I came down here to eat but, I can't find anything here!" She said clearly frustrated.

"Well, my girlfriend is coming so she can make breakfast yah?" I asked.

She nodded her head quickly. She got on Louis's tablet and searched up Gigi Hadid. Wait how does she know who she is? She sighed and smiled. She hugged the tablet like fangirling. She looked at all the news about her, and then she saw my face. Uh-oh...

She screamed.

"Oh my god! Uncle Zayn your your Gigi Hadid oh my god!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Boyfriend, you!!!" She continued screaming, and then she got calm.

"Maddie!!!" Louis screamed,

He came down stairs and looked around frantically. He grabbed Maddie and hugged her probably squishing her to death.

"Are you okay? What happened why were you screaming?"

Louis questioned. Maddie grabbed the tablet and showed him.

"Uncle Zayn's girlfriend is my role model!" Maddie said calmly.

Louis laughed.

"Um Lou I hope you don't mind I invited Gigi over."I said.

He shook his head,"Lad you live here to. I don't care it's your house too." he said. I smiled and then the doorbell rang.

"Keep it cool Maddie please." I said.

I opened the door to my beautiful girlfriend, whom I love so much. I grabbed her waist and kissed her. She giggled and then saw Maddie.

"Zayn?" Gigi asked

"Gigi, Maddie, Maddie, your idol." I said

"Hi honey!" Gigi said to Maddie.

Maddie just stayed there paralyzed with her mouth open trying to not freak out. That was to late. She tugged on Louis so hard he came tumbling down.

"Oh my Gosh it's Gigi Hadid! Oh my gosh dad!! I can't believe it you're my role model! Ahhhhh" Gigi ran to Maddie and gave her a grand hug. How cute! Then the moment was ruined when Liam walked in.

Maddie

I saw Liam walk in and my happy bubble was burst. I got in between my dad and Gigi. I was taking absolutely no chances with this man.

"Louis, I'm sorry." Liam said with no emotion. Dad was holding onto me tight. Liam looked at me and before I knew it a sharp pain hit my left cheek. I groaned. As I grabbed my cheek.

"What the fuck Liam?!" Daddy screamed.

He tackled Liam and the fight was on. I looked away as Gigi carried me bridal style to dads room while we could hear the glass smashing downstairs. I sobbed uncontrollably. Dad wouldn't give me up because if his own best friend slapped me and he beat him to a pulp then I'm pretty sure he loves me. Gigi rubbed circles on my back.

"I'll be back Maddie don't leave" Gigi said I nodded as she left the room.

I heard foot steps stomp towards me as I heard my dad yell, "Liam get the fuck down! Touch my daughter and god damn it Liam your dead!"

"Liam stop it! Go the hell down those god damn stairs before I push you down them!" Gigi yelled.

"Bitch," I heard Liam say followed by a yell a smash against the wall. The door opened revealing a bloody Liam.

"I'm sorry, you're not good for Louis!" Liam's voice boomed.

His hand raised to slap me, I closed my eyes and awaited the pain. Nothing came. I opened them and saw a cop arresting Liam. I sighed. Dad ran to me once the entrance wasn't blocked.

"I'm so sorry baby." I sobbed as he held me close. Gigi and Zayn came in. Gigi's face was bruised.

" Maddie I am so sorry! I thought I could protect you but I couldn't!" She sobbed.

"It's not your fault!" I ran to her and sat my head on her chest, as we both sobbed.

"Wait, Gigi what did he do to you?" I asked

"H-he threw me against the wall." She sobbed even more.

"Wow you must be light though!" I said trying to cheer her up.

She laughed and stopped crying. She took her thumb and wiped them against my tears.

"We love you Maddie." My dad and Zayn said

"I love me too but I love you guys even more!" I giggled.

They all laughed and once again we had movie night.