Driving

Maddie's P.O.V
I grabbed the car keys and joined Mom and dad in the car. I had been learning how to drive for a while but now I can go get my license! I had recently gotten my permit. I exhaled loudly and sat down in the soft leather seat. Started the car and drove to get my permit.
After long hours it was valid!!!!
Hey babe, just got my license... why don't you come over at celebrate with me.😘

I almost immediately got a text back.

Omw
I chuckled to myself. I got home and went to change into sweats. I turned on the tv to see if there was anything good on.
A dog commercial was on. I stopped playing on my phone and looked up.
Spots! Oh my god. I left him with Louis.
I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys.
"Hey mom I'm going to Louis' I forgot I had my dog over there!" I yelled.
A small ok came through. I kissed Zola's cheek and left. I got into the car and began the long drive to my dads. I called Jackson to let him know not to come over.
I sat in my car driving, listening to depressing music. But then flashbacks of my life caught up with me. My past, the one I tried so hard to escape. I put on a song that real acted to me so much it was scary.
I ran away from you and now look how far I've gone.
......
And I should've crashed the car the night I drove alone.
The road was dark, alone.
I wouldn't hurt anyone.
Just myself.
You hung me up as a souvenir for what I couldn't be.
The words stabbed at my poor weak heart. Tears fell down my cheek. None of this would've happened if I didn't come here. Zayn is traumatized. Doesn't like to go out anymore.
The once happy band was split. All going different directions.
After uncle Zayn quit it was never the same.
Niall released a new solo single
Harry personally doesn't like to go out because he is constantly reminded of the person he used to be.
Louis is shattered. And I did that to him.
Liam is the only one that is fine. Living a nice happy family with Sophia.

It's all gone to shit since I got here. The silence was deadly.

But so was what I did next.