~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She frowns, reaching for my arm.

"Astrid, I don't see why we have to go to Berk." I ignore her, saddling up Stormfly and swinging on. "Astrid." I shake my head, pulling her onto the dragon before she can react.

"We're going to see Gothi." She looks confused, and I clue her in. "The best physician we have." Her face goes white and she bites her lip.

"W- Why?" I lie.

"I need some herbs for something, and I thought it would be nice to take you with me." She frowns, trying to slide off, but I hold her back. She looks scared, and flinches when I grab her.

"A- Astrid, I'd rather be with Sven." Of course. 

"Fine, he can come. Go get him." She smiles weakly, cringing against something. Is she gonna faint again? She stumbles off of Stormfly, weaving her way up the hill, before rapping on Fishlegs' door. The bigger man opens the door and they converse for a bit, Ingrid smiling weakly and maintaining  straight face, but I can see her internal struggle. 

In a bit, Sven walks out, putting his arms around her and then taking her hand as they make their way back down to me. So that's where he's been sleeping. Sven quickly runs inside the stables, then comes out with the other Nadder. 

Ingrid makes her way over to him, petting the dragon and talking with Sven. He frowns and looks over to me, raising an eyebrow. Soon, Ingrid makes her way over to me.

"Umm, Astrid, I'd rather fly with Sven, if that's all right?" I set my jaw, pulling onto Stormfly and ignoring her flinch as I raise my arm. 

"Nope. Little miss, you're riding with me." She looks disappointed, and shrugs at Sven, who laughs and mounts Stormy. 

Soon we've taken off, soaring along the morning skies. Every once in a while, I can hear muffled whimpers from behind me, and feel her shift on Stormfly. At on point, she passed out, but when she wakes up, she apologizes for 'falling asleep'. 

About two hours later, we land on Berkian soil. Feels good to be home. Hiccup runs up, a confused but exhilarated look on his face.

"Astrid!" I laugh, jumping off of Stormfly and into his arms, causing him to stumble back and fall over, me on top of him. "Ow." I giggle, quickly pressing my lips to his and then standing to help him up. He runs a hand through his hair, walking up towards the village with me, Ingrid, and Sven. "So, umm.." He leans close to me after yelling something to loaders at the dock, making a motion with his hand. "Why are you guys here?" I roll my eyes.

"What, you wanted time away from me?" He snorts.

"Far from it. But seriously," He looks worried, and darts a glance over to where Ingrid and Sven meander along, a few yards behind us. "What's wrong?" I sigh, looking back to the two.

"I don't think Ingrid's alright." He nods thoughtfully, looking down to the ground. "I walked in on her talking to herself yesterday, and she started having really bad pains just before she passed out." He bites his lip, looking up to me.

"So, you're taking her to Gothi?" I nod, and he sighs. "Then why's Sven here?" I blush, smiling. 

"They have crushes on each other." He groans, leaning his head back. 

"And let me guess, they didn't tell each other, so you're gonna pull a Heather and try to push them together?" I blush again.

"Well, I was, but they've gotten together all on their own. They're best friends, and Ingrid told him all about her past." Hiccup's eyes widen. "Yeah, I know. He's the only person that knows, and she asked for him to come." Hiccup purses his lips together, nodding slowly.