Jealousy {Thor x WOC! Reader}

Start from the beginning

Thor was wearing his familiar dark red blazer with dark pants as his hair was in a pulled back into a bun. You looked at the ground trying to avoid eye contact with him. 

"Would you like another drink?" Thor asked motioning to your empty one.

"Uh sure," you said, instead of ordering another beer. You ordered two shots cause you gonna need it as you throw them back, Thor was just staring at you.

"What?" you asked, You just look so beautiful"

"Thor please don't," you said ordering two more shots, you throw them back like they were nothing. 

"Y/N I need to -" Thor was cut off by a handsome stranger walking up to you.

"Hi I'm Jack, would you like to dance?" Jack asked and you looked at Thor.

Thor looked a little irritated by Jack's presence, so you made a little revenge plan in your head. 

"I would love to" you took his hand and walking to the dance floor, you could feel Thor's eyes burning in the back of your head as you and handsome stranger walk to the dance floor.

The next song starts to play, it was Beyonce, Jack pulled you close to him and you wrapped your arms around his neck to play with the hair at the nape of his neck as you both began to dance against each other, hips moving in sync with each other.

You could feel the heat and intensity of Thor's glare on your back and smirk to yourself.

Jack murmured some flirty remark into your ear, his lips brushing the outer shell and action you knew Thor had to see, considering he was watching you like a hawk. 

You turned in Jack's arms so that your ass was pressed firmly against his crotch and slung one arm around his neck to bring him closer to you. His lips ghosted your neck as you finally looked up to lock eyes with Thor.

His chair nearly falls backward with the force of which he stands, shocking Steve and Tony until they see where Thor is practically marching towards, their shocked expressions turning into raised eyebrows and smirks as they can see what was about to unfold before them.

Thor stormed over to the two of you with his hammer in one hand, the crowd parting upon seeing the royally pissed off expression adorning Thor's face. 

He came to a stop in front of us, snarling at Jack behind you in warning to back off. Jack got in front of you, he was kinda the same height as Thor, it was a little scary to watch two big guys about to fight.

"What do you think you're doing?" Thor asks with anger in his voice. 

"Well, seems I'm dancing with a pretty woman. What is the problem with that?" Jack asked and you could see Thor's grip tighten around his hammer, so you moved in the middle of them before anything escalated.

"Guys, stop Thor let's go, Jack thank you for the dance" and with that, you grabbed Thor's hand escorted you both out of the party.

You and Thor were now in the elevator, he was the first one out of the elevator.

"Thor?" Thor continued ignoring you as he walks to his room.

"Thor?" you said again a little louder. "What?"

"What is your problem?" you asked.

"What is my problem, No what is your problem? Huh" Thor asked with his loud booming voice. 

"Dancing with that man when I'm sitting right there in front of you, were you trying to make me jealous"

"Maybe," you say playing with your fingers.