Chapter XIV - The Awakening of The End.

Dawn...
Crescent's POV
It's happening. They said first light. We got the girls to safety.
"Don't worry, Clocky. I'll come back for you." Toby held Clockwork close.
"Be safe."
"Crescent. I hope X is hearing this. X, be safe. No matter what happens, you've been my best patient and the greatest lover. I love you.
"I love you too, Ann Lusen Mia." X internally whispered.
We all left the ladies at the safe haven and made our way to the clearing.
The clearing...
And there his army stood. Looks like Crescent was somewhat wrong on the prediction. It's not 22. It's 22,000.
"X?" Toby asked.
"Yeah?"
"If we die, We blame Crescent." And there he stood, with his seven mouths. Six speak in different tongues while the seventh ends the world. His arms holding the candle who's light shadow is stained with the blood of Ahm Dhaegar and a dead star.
"Zalgo. This shall end."
"My dear boy, it will end with all of you dead."
We both stepped forward as my hands were at my sickles.
We stood at the middle.
"I can grant them an escape."
"Spare the lies, Hivemind. What do you have in mind?"
"Your eternal servitude for their lives. A bargain."
I immediately turned demon as I thought it through.
"No deal." I stomped him back as I drew my sickles.
"Wrong answer, Crescent." His army charged as we charged as well.
There are no words for this.
My cold sickles slashed the demon's throats as they came, Slendy and Zalgo were dueling in the middle.
Slenderman's POV
My tentacles collided with his hands.
"This. Ends. Now." Zalgo growled.
"Give in, Zalgo." I was stomped back from his body, separating me from him. He charged in and Crescent and Lazari blocked the attack out of nowhere.
"You OK?" Crescent asked.
"Never been better." They tackled him to the snowy ground as I was being circled by demons.
Crescent's POV
As we tackled the Hivemind to the ground, we are countered almost immediately.
"He's stronger." Lazari bared her teeth.
"Yeah, he's putting on quite a show. This ends now, Hivemind."
"It's over when I say it's over." He charged in on me and I countered, pinning him to the ground. Until a certain Zalgoid tackled me off of him. Mason.
"So, you're still alive, Black?"
"Semi immortal, remember?" He drew his mace and I blocked it.
"Give. Up."
"I shall not fall. I shall not be defeated. GOD! IS! HERE!" I just felt something come over me. Like an untapped power. He reeled back from the blast.
"PALE MOONLIGHT? NOT SO PALE ANYMORE!" My fist collided into the ground as a gigantic crescent shaped hole opened up.
Lazari's POV
Oh my Zalgo. Crescent. He's unleashed.