Chapter IX - A Merciful Heart For a Murderer's Brain

After the movie, Jane was in the garden, Lazari was somewhere else, while I was on the roof.
"Hey." Speaking of Lazari, there she is.
"Hey Lazari."
"It's cold outside."
"Just like my heart."
"Don't be so heartless, Crescent. Haven't you ever been in love?"
"No." I turned away from her. And then I felt something warm come across my cheek.
"What was that for?"
"Crescent, I love you. I've just been so scared to tell you."
"Why be scared, Zari?"
"You're older by a lot. You're 21 while I'm only 18 forever."
"Lazari, look at me. We're pastas. We've stopped aging by the time we died." I kissed her forehead while she cried.
"Listen, I don't believe in love because, I'm afraid of hurting the people I care about."
"That's so sweet." I moved in closer as she moved in and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync until I was on top of her. I started to nibble on her neck as she moaned.
"Commit. To. Me." I whispered in her ear.
"Y-yes, Crescent. I'll commit." My cold hands started to snake up her dress as she squirmed. She moved away abruptly as I got off of her.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't wanna go too far. Crescent, I love you, but don't leave me after this."
"I understand." I kissed her neck as she flinched a bit. I carried her bridal style to my room as she held closely. I gently rested her on the bed as she pulled me closer.
"Your eyes are beautiful." She whispered.
"So are yours." She turned over and pinned me to the bed.
"Lazari. What are you doing?"
"Admiring a heartless monster who's afraid to love." She straddled my hips as I was locked in.
"Really?"
"Yep. You're mine." She whispered.
"Are you?" I kissed her neck and started to nibble on her neck. I flipped her off me and gently rubbed my hips against hers.
"D-Don't stop. P-Please, I'll commit to you." She moaned. I took her dress off to reveal a stunning black bra. "Kinky lover?"
"Yes, my love. Or can I call you daddy?"
"Daddy fits perfect." Our lips collided as we stayed in that position.
After our make out session, I helped her put back on her clothes.
"You OK?"
"Yes, daddy." She giggled.
"Well, let's get some sleep. We need it."
"OK. Goodnight, Crescent."
"Goodnight. Lazari."
Sunrise...
My arms were wrapped around her. OK, this is weird. I'm not supposed to feel this way. But it's something I've never felt. Now, that she's in my life, I can't leave her. She'll hate me. I think I love her.
I rubbed her midsection and she got up.
"Hey."
"Hey. I've been thinking."
"What's wrong?"
"I love you. So much."
"I love you too."
"But I don't know how to feel loved."
"I understand. You've lived in hate and rage to feel love. Don't worry, I'll be there to guide you."
"Thanks, Lazari."
"Hey lovebirds. They're back." Jane said, while standing in the doorway.
"We should get up."
"OK, daddy." I got my weapons and she turned to her demon form.
"Really, you turned demon?"
"Have a better idea?"
"Just be you." She turned back into her normal form and walked downstairs.
The living room...
"So what happened?"
"Looks like we're being watched." Slenderman admitted.
"He really is hunting us down. No one leaves the mansion?"
"No need. Take out the watchers."
"I got that covered." A voice boomed. He looked fully black, his hands like knives, wears a cloak, keeps his face hidden, and no feet whatsoever. What is this dude walking on, air?
"I'm the Observer. A fellow proxy to The Slenderman."
"Executioner and Crescent. So how vicious are you?"
"I am vicious in ways you can't expect." And just like that, a huge gash was in my arm. I looked up and saw the words forever watching. in blood.
"He's good." My arm instantly healed and the scar was a pinkish color.
I walked to the window and just like that, I nearly killed a pasta. "Surprise!!" I jolted back and drew my sickles.
"Oh my God. What the hell, Slendy?"
"I'm his cousin, The Offenderman." Heh. Didn't see that coming.
"

Wait, Offenderman?"
"That's right. And you are?"
"I'm Crescent and The Executioner." I drew back my sickles. Until another one started touching me.
"Nice jacket, vest could be too much, the army pants are a nice touch with the boots though."
"Excuse me? Who the hell are you?"
"Well, I'm the Trenderman. I'm all about fashion trends."
"Crescent. Nauseated to meet you, Slendy, explain."
"I see you've met my cousins, my child don't worry, they're like us."
"Oh really, how do they kill?"
"Well, I sexually abuse my victims to death. Hence the name."
"Damn, that's evil. I like it. And Trendy?"
"If I don't like what you're wearing, I'll rip it off, including your skin. That's right, your skin." A tentacle was pointed at my chest.
"But wait, doesn't Slendy have another cousin?"
"Splendy? He's in London. You see Crescent, he doesn't kill regular like us. He's a pasta yes, but, he doesn't kill that much." Trendy explained.
"What does he do, exactly?"
"Hurt anyone of us, including Slendy, he'll teleport right behind you and kick your ass."
"OK, don't want that to happen." I shuddered a bit.
"We have some bad news. And X, very bad news." Laughing Jack came in.
"OK, what's the bad news?"
"Mason Black is back from the dead and you know who did it."
"Zalgo. He turned him into a Zalgoid."
"Exactly. And there heading for London."
"Splendy's in danger. Where are the proxies?"
"Already ahead. They're waiting for you." I turned back into X because, I need my flying partner.
The Executioner's POV
"Jeff!"
"Yeah?"
"London. You up for it?"
"After last time, hell to the no."
"There'll be Zalgoids."
"OK, I'll come."
London, England...
"I'm so not coming with you on a plane again, X. First, cold breeze, mosquitoes and now more cold weather?" OK, he really needs to cover his eyes, not in a bad way but because he got no eyelids.
"Jeffery, live with it."
"OK. Splendorman is in danger. Let's save him." Toby said.
"Look up." Masky said. We saw a crescent blood moon. This shit just got interesting.