Chapter 1 - Never

Start from the beginning

- "Well well, look who's all shy now..."

I could feel her approaching me from behind while she was still talking.

- "And here I was, thinking you came all the way to MY room because you really wanted your towel. Oh, wait, I just said MY room, so I guess I can be naked if I want to and no one asked you to be here. So you want the towel or was this whole argument just your daily bratty rant little Alix?"

She grabbed the towel in front of me while still naked behind me, looking at my, still covered with my hands, sideaways face, while I took a peek at her arm hovering over my right shoulder. I trailed my eyes down the length of her arm stopping at the piece of purple damp fabric in front of me. I just started to walk away so I could get out of her room, shouting "YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING!" on the way out. When I opened the door to leave I still heard her say:

- "Why such a prude? I bet you are still a virgin little Alix."

Just so I could tease her and maybe watch her struggle a bit for the next couple of hours, I plastered the biggest grin on my face, looked at her with a slightly raised eyebrown and said:

- "Now, wouldn't you like to know?"

I just got out, with a half smile on my face and went inside my room to get ready for school, I still had to catch the bus, so I had to hurry.

Harley's P.O.V.

Wait, what?? She isn't a virgin? No, no way that bratty nun has done the dirty, she was just trying to mess with me, she is the prudest girl I have ever met,... I mean, she is like the only girl in school who did not want to sleep with me, not like I wanna sleep with her either, pfff... never.... even though, I mean,... she is like one of the most beautiful girls I have ever laid my eyes upon and honestly her whole little innocent act sometimes helps to aid my curiosity. No. Not even that. She is annoying as fuck and doesn't know when to shut the fuck up. Ever.

But still, I know for a fact that she is bi, because when we first met I remember our parents being super excited because since I am a lesbian, at least we had this one thing in common, liking girls, and that would make it easier for us to bond as the perfect sisters. So at least she should feel attracted to me... I mean, everyone is...

Oh, actually there are two things we agree on, first, girls are hot and second WE ARE NOT FUCKING SISTERS. Yes, we live together, but it is only until the end of the school year, after my senior year I am getting the fuck out of here. And I am only doing this cause I know how happy my mom is with her "perfect" idea of a family after all the years she spent with just me.

My dad and mom got a friendly divorce so to say, but my dad moved to Europe to fullfill his dream of being a soccer coach for a first division team. He never cared much about leaving me and my mom behind and I had to grow up faster and be my moms rock, I own her a lot, cause apart from my grandma, she was my everything during my childhood and still is. My father still sends me money and letters asking me to visit him and asking how I am doing, but, truth be told, I am not mad at him, I honestly just wished he could show up to a birthday party or Christmas Eve, something, I haven't seen him in 7 years, last time I saw him I was 11.

As Alix's words still resonated in my head, I got dressed and did my make up, straightened my dark brown mid length hair that ended just below my defined jaw and checked myself in the mirror, my hazel green and blue eyes popped out with the black eyeliner I had carefully applied and my big long natural lashes. I was ready for the pussy hunt.

Just as I picked up my helmet and bike keys my phone buzzed in my pocket.

1 new text message from Liam