Not the real me, but good enough

Docs pov:
    "Her powers are extraordinary! I can see it all! The life this pathetic child lived with his demon butler, but his worthless life is not what I'm after. What I'm seeking is soon drawing near."

I fast-forwarded the kid's memories and finally found what I was looking for. A smile crept into my lips "Finally," I whispered.

I watch as the Demon Sebastian appears in front of Ciel and asks him to make a contract with him. The younger Ciel agrees and so the marking begins.

I held Sibyl tightly and placed my hand on the bluish substance projecting the memory. I force myself and her into the memory as the substance starts to move and buzz trying to stop me, but unable to due to Sibyl's presence.

Once inside, both Ciel and Sebastian looked at me with confusion... well demon with a rage that wanted to kill.

His eyes shined a bright fuchsia and he expanded his wings scarringly "How dare you disturb such a sacred summoning! For your arrogance, you shall suffer the consequences!" He hissed.

Another smile crept to my face "As much as I would love to explain I must make you mine first Demon."

I turn to the young Ciel "but first..." I lifted my hand to Ciel forcefully breaking the mental connection they had, causing him to disappear.

"What have you done!" Hissed Sebastian.

He charges at me. I leaned towards Sibyl's ear and whispered "I know this looks hard Sibyl, but...just remember all the things he's done to you," her eyes flashed once more, and white light-like vines picked Sebastian up.

"What witchery is this?!"

He tries to struggle, but his black powers are simply absorbed by the light, rendering him useless.

I walk up to him "Amazing isn't it?" He lets out a soft growl "What if I told you that I can give you some of this power?"

He lifts a brow "I'm listening."

I chuckle "well~all you have to do is make a contract with me~"

The demon then chuckles which echoes threw the room "Oh..I see~..the powers you possess are not enough...you want more~" he then looks at Sibyl "or should I say the power she possesses."

All of a subbed my head started to buzz. I held my head almost loosening my balance. The light holding Sebastian then starts to appear and disappear and the memory starts to shift and turn."

"Is there something wrong?" He smiles "You don't look so good. I can feel your power starting to fade~ do you need some help?"

"Shut up Demon!" I hold Sibyl tighter "The bitch is fighting back?" I start to whisper in her ear again "Do it for me~ your friend." Everything then goes back to normal.

"There, shall we continue?" I looked up at the Demon.

"What are your conditions?"

"I will continue my research and you will be by my side, you will protect me and follow my every order. In return, I will give you powers you've only dreamed of and if in three years I haven't fulfilled that wish you may devour my soul, but if I give you those powers you will stay with me until death comes to take me away."

He chuckles again "Your soul is worthless to me!"

"What a greedy fool!" I feel Sibyl move slightly and the realization came to mind "All right then, how bout I let you take the soul of this girl."