More to hide

Sebastian pov:
I handed them a well-put-together box with all the extra food that was left over from the picnic. These idiots didn't deserve it, but because of Sibyl they just got lucky. They started to thank me very, very annoyingly.

"Thanks, Sebastian this looks great!" Said Bard looking inside the box.

"Yes thank you Sebastian it very nice of you," said Finny.

I looked at Mey-Rin who was blushing and stuttering "Yyy..yes everything you make is always well appreciated Ss. Sebastian, yes it is."

I gave them my usual straight face "Oh no you are mistaken, the one you should be thanking is Sibyl. It was her idea, I assumed she felt sad that you couldn't come to the picnic because you were busy working...or at least trying to work."

"Then we'll throw her a big thank you party!" Says Finny.

"That's a great idea!" Smiles Bard.

I place my hand to my head "They can't be serious," before I can convince them not to do that I hear a noise from upstairs. I look at the servants giving them my fake smile "It seems I need to be going now. Please enjoy the snacks."

I walked out of the room and headed upstairs. I knocked on the door of my master's studies, but no response "Young master, Sibyl may I come in?" Again no response.

I raise a brow and start to open the door. Looking in the room there was shattered glass and blood everywhere, but something else grabbed my attention. I walked up to the small blue hat on the floor, I picked it up gently, something inside me hissed with anger as a dark shadow hovered around me. I put the hat inside my coat and walk up to the broken window.

My eyes scanned the valley, but it seemed that they were already long gone. My Demonic senses couldn't pick them up "How is this possible? A human can't move that fast."

I turn around to look at the blood-covered room. I kneel in front of some blood and touch it with my fingers. I bring it up to my nose and immediately realize it is Sibyl.

I clenched my fist as my claws started to dig into my skin "Those humans are dead." I then noticed some specks of blood that were kinda out of place. I did the same and smiled evilly once I got the sent of one of them "gotcha," I let myself be engulfed in black feathers as I leaped out the window and followed the sent."

Sibyls pov:
I opened my eyes gradually. I felt dizzy and my vision was still blurred. I blinked a couple of times and tried to rub my eyes, but I couldn't move my hands "Why can't I move my hands?" that's when it all came black to me.

My eyes widened and I looked around frantically my eyes then met Ciels. I tried to go to him, but our bodies were tied to individual posts.

"Ciel! What happened?! Where are we?!" I ask.

"Hey, hey, calm down where just underground somewhere," he says calmly.

"Ciel? I don't know about you, but...THAT NOT A GOOD THING!"

"Sibyl! Calm down! Just trust me, ok?"

I start taking deep breaths "ok, ok I..I trust you."

I look around the room. It was pretty dark, but I could still see that we were in a concrete room there were things I could quite make out hanging on the walls and a door in the far corner.

The door then opens to show an oh-so-familiar voice.

"Well, well, well. It's so good to have you back 17-22,"