Chapter 31: Hyomin's Anger

LIKE what they expected Hyomin couldn't cancel the performance. Even they felt relieved about that but other problem appeared during the practice. Hyomin that mad with Jiyeon keep provoked her during practice.

"Is that the best that you could show?"

"Your dancing level are lower than 4-years old kid that I've trained in US."

"You have no body shape that I thought you're a guy."

"Since when JYPE scouted such a bad and ugly dancer like this? You've ruined the company's prestige name."

Jiyeon was holding her patience and pretending like she's not listening to any of that harsh comment as she knew Hyomin not satisfied with her so she purposely provoked Jiyeon. Like what agreed by everyone, the members advise Jackson for not defend Jiyeon to prevent Hyomin from getting mad more than she is now.

"Jackson-ah... you have such a nice body," Hyomin stroked Jackson's biceps as she hugged that guy from behind.

Hyomin also changed the choreo with Jinyoung-Jiyeon couple will be beside them saying that she wanted Jiyeon able 'to be seen' properly even they knew she purposely wanted Jiyeon see her boyfriend did the sexy dance with Hyomin right in front of her eyes.

Jackson keep glanced at Jiyeon but Jiyeon acted cool like she really didn't bother with all of that. But Jackson knew... Jiyeon hurt a lot.

****************************

JIYEON smiled while reading the message she received with Jackson.

"YeonYeon-ah... I've finished my schedule for today and I'm on my way. I miss you a lot~"

Jiyeon typed a reply;

"I'm going to record my choreography for Suzy eonni. You can come here then to accompany me."

Jiyeon walked into the room before set up a camera at the center. She's going to record the choreography for Suzy's new song. She stretched out first as a warm up and to gain proper mood. She was about to play the song when suddenly someone entered the room.

She shocked to see Hyomin suddenly came into the room.

"I looked for you everywhere. Finally I've found you,"

Jiyeon sighed, "What do you want? We don't have practice today so why you bother to come here?"

"Leave Jackson."

Jiyeon frowned, "What?"

"I said leave him! HE'S MINE!" yelled Hyomin suddenly.

"You are crazy. Just get out then. I have work to do," told Jiyeon before turned to face the mirror again.

Hyomin pulled her shoulder, "I've been waiting for him for all this time! I love him first even before he met Amy! But he never care about me. I've confessed to him numerous time but he rejected me because he loves Amy! I feel like I'm going to die at that time and went to US. I've worked like crazy to show him I will become the best artist so that he will set his eyes on me! I really glad to know Amy actually dead long time ago and he never loves anyone since then."

Jiyeon shocked to hear that.

"But when I came back suddenly you've claimed to be his girlfriend! Who are you to suddenly come into his life and took over my place?! I'm the one that should be with him! I'M WILLING TO DO EVERYTHING TO GET HIM!" yelled Hyomin.

"You are totally crazy!" Jiyeon shook her head before get her camera. She turned it off and keep it in her bag when suddenly she felt her hair was being grabbed by Hyomin, "Yah! What are you doing?! Let me go!"

"You are such ungrateful kid! JYP brought you in but you're flirting with him!"

"Shut your f*cking mouth..." Jiyeon clenched her teeth and she really want to kill that girl in any moment but then suddenly the door opened and Jackson appeared.

"What are you guys doing?! Let Jiyeon go, Hyomin!" shouted Jackson as he came between them.

Hyomin let go of Jiyeon's hair, "Luckily your lovely boyfriend came. I can beat you more if he late for a sec."

Jiyeon glared at her and she just about to step towards Hyomin but Jackson quickly stopped her. Jackson saw a killing intention through Jiyeon's eyes, "Yah, Jeon Hyomin! You're the  one should be grateful to me. Jiyeon might killed you if I late for a second."

Hyomin let out disbelief laugh, "Don't you see I almost tear off her scalp?"

"I've keep my patience for this whole time. I can kill you in one shot if I want," threat Jiyeon with her death glare before she grabbed her bag and walked away. She punched the metal locker that beside the door before walked out from the room.

Hyomin gasped to see the locker got a big dent in one blow. Jackson also looked at it with his eyes turned bigger.

"Just imagine... that is your face," told Jackson.

Hyomin looked at Jackson with disbelief look before she then quickly left the room too.

Jackson flopped to the floor, "How much that locker will cost me then?"

****************************************

"ARE you okay, Jiyeon?" asked Jackson.

Jiyeon that was fixing her outfit looked at him before gave him a bitter smile, "What can I do then?"

Jackson held to her hand, "We're going to end this tonight."

Jiyeon smiled before nodded.

"Anyway, you look so beautiful today. Such a waste you're not my partner," Jackson sighed before continued, "But it's good too. I might turned wild and kiss you on the stage."

Jiyeon laughed, "As expected from Wild and Sexy Jackson."

"Sorry Jackson. I need to lend your girlfriend tonight," Jinyoung suddenly came and hugged Jiyeon's shoulder.

"Put down your hand or I might break it, Park Jinyoung-ssi," warned Jiyeon with smiled.

Jinyoung slowly put down his hand, "Let's do our best, Yoon Jiyeon-ssi!" Jinyoung then walked away when the stylist called him.

"Don't you need to wear your suit, Jackson-ah?"

They turned when suddenly heard someone voice. Hyomin stood behind them with her crossing arms.

"This is not your room," told Jackson.

"I know. I just want to check out my partner and my backup dancers," told Hyomin while staring at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon not even looked at her and pretending like didn't hear that. The other members that heard it also giving her unsatisfied look.

"Stop it, Hyomin. Don't ruin our mood here. Just go back to your room if you're coming here to hurt other people feelings," warned Jackson before walked away.

Jiyeon also going to walk away but then her pouch fall and her things separate everywhere, "Aishh..."

Hyomin just standing there and smirked to see Jiyeon crouched to get her things back. She then frowned when she saw Jiyeon's purse that opened. She took it and looked at the picture attach in that purse.

Jiyeon that saw that snatched her purse back, "You're going to steal my purse now?"

"You... you..." Hyomin stuttered while staring at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon frowned, "Crazy girl." Jiyeon that finished collecting her stuffs then walked away.

Hyomin looked at Jiyeon and Jackson forth and back. She let out disbelief laughed, "How can it be?"