Chapter 15: A Girl Named Amy

"JIYEON-AH..."

"Two naengmyeon and one jjampong that you ordered, sir." Jiyeon put three bowls on the table without looking at them.

Mark grabbed her arms. Jiyeon stopped, "Jiyeon, please..."

"Come on, guys. Don't disturb me doing my job. I will send my resignation letter tomorrow and I won't return back to that house."

"Please... you need to listen to us. Let sit first," begged Jaebum softly.

Jiyeon sighed. Slowly she sat beside Mark and faced Jaebum.

"We know that you hurt with Jackson's words," Jaebum started his words.

"My ears going to explode by hearing that name," Jiyeon crossed her arms.

"But you still need to hear this, noona. Look, there's a reason why Jackson hyung throwing tantrum like that," told Yugyeom.

"What? Just because I wear his scarf and glasses, he needs to yell right in front of my face and saying those hateful words? That so... irrelevant," commented Jiyeon.

"No. It's not irrelevant. That scarf and glasses are precious thing for Jackson. A part of Jackson's happy yet painful memories," explained Jaebum.

Jiyeon frowned, "What do you mean?"

"During trainee days, Jackson had a girlfriend and besides Youngjae all the members know her because Youngjae came later than that. We called her Amy. She's a bright and nice girl. That scarf and glasses were actually hers."

"So where is she now?" asked Jiyeon.

Jaebum took a deep inhaled before continued, "She died six years ago."

Jiyeon looked at Jaebum with disbelief look.

"She got into accident on her way to attend our showcase. She wanted to cheer on Jackson as she always helped Jackson in dance."

"She such a great dancer and we believed she can do well if she succeed becomes a trainee in our company. We even promised to help her to get into JYPE after that showcase ended," Yugyeom smiled bitterly thinking about that moment.

"But unfortunately she couldn't make it. She died right on the spot," Mark lowered his head as he said that.

"Jackson hyung lost his sense for quite long time. He almost want to quit but PD-nim didn't allowed him to as he knew Jackson hyung has a bright future in this industry. Thankfully Jackson hyung able to get through his hard time even he still think of her sometimes. Since then he never has any girlfriend," told Yugyeom.

"And two days ago... when you wore that scarf and glasses, you really resembles Amy."

Jiyeon surprised to hear that, "Me?"

Jaebum nodded, "All of us really shocked at that time. I was about to get water from kitchen and for a second I thought Amy was alive and standing there. But then I realize it was you."

"During her lifetime, she likes to wear that scarf and glasses. But a day before she died, she gave that scarf and glasses to Jackson without no reason. Maybe that her sign that she's going to leave us," Jaebum chocked as he's telling that.

"I know Jackson's words kind of over the line but I know he didn't mean that. It just... his emotion will suddenly change when it related to Amy. We're sorry that we can't defense you at that time because we just too surprised," told Mark.