Cause you are the only one~

Mina's POV

After Chaeyoung's confession Mina stood up and quickly went to the other side of the shore. She didn't bother to answer Chaeyoung cause she really don't know what to say, even though her heart knows what she wants.

Aish! What to do? I don't know what to say to him, I should have answered him back right away. Stupid Mina! Augh! How can I say to him my true feelings now? It's embarassing if I would just go back and tell him I love him to. Shit! In the first place why did I run away? Mina asked and blamed herself for her stupidity.

Minutes have passed she felt someone sitted beside her. And that someone made her heart beats fast and made her blush constantly.

Sorry for startling you Minari. I just really can keep this feeling any longer, I hope we could still be friends after this. Chaeyoung said while rubbing his nape and looking straight ahead scared of knowing what expression Mina will give him.

Aniyo. It's okay Chaeyoung actually its me who needs to say sorry because I just run away from you not knowing what will you feel. I'm just the stupid one who didn't tell you that I love you too. Mina said not thinking of what she have just said.

W-wait. Y-you love me t-too? Chaeyoung was shocked to her "sudden" confession or more like "accidentaly" confession.

Mina blushed really hard and lowered her head to hide her red face from the guy. She was really embarassed and she immediately hit her head telling how stupid she was.

Aish! Don't hit yourself Minari. But let me ask you, do you really feel the same? Chaeyoung asked carefully while looking intently to her eyes.

Mina felt relaxed and confortable to the confession of the boy because of his actions. She nodded her head for approval and avoided his gaze for her not to melt in his loving gaze.

Jinja? S-so...were o-official? He asked again getting more happy and excited because of the girl's answer. He cannot hide his happiness and quickly hugged the girl.

Mina hugged her back but she said something that made him a bit sad but at the same time persistent to win her heart.

But you need to court me first and prove you love for me. Mina said giving him her signature smile but this time with a loving gaze.

Ofcourse! I want to take this relationship really slow and step by step. I don't want to rush you cause you might feel that I'm taking advantage of you. Chaeyoung said looking at her while holding both of her eyes.

And earlier I promised you that I will help you to move on and to finally open your heart for me. I will also take care of you like my queen and protect you even to the tiniest insect that will touch your skin. Chaeyoung said while kiddingly gesture his fingers to the word "tiniest"

Gomawo Chaeyoung-ah. Mina said looking at him sincerely.

Anything for you my Pengie Queen. Chaeyoung said to her and kissed her forehead as a sign of his respect for her and he will not rush her to do things they are not ready yet.

I will not kiss you in the lips or cheeks yet. I will wait for the right time and also I will wait for you to do it. He said jokingly to her but she knows that he means it a lot.

Do you want to go back already? He asked her while she is laying her head in his shoulders admiring the view and listening to the soft and calm sound of the waves.

Aniyo. I want something else. Mina answered looking at him directly and giving him a puppy eyes.

Eyy. What is that my Queen?
Chaeyoung asked confused in her sudden cute action.

Sing for me again. Mina said laying to his shoulders and feeling the fresh air.

Arasso. My Queen. Chaeyoung said while taking a deep breath getting ready to sing for his beloved Queen.

"One"
by: Ed sheeran

Tell me that you turned down the man
Who asked for your hand
'Cause you're waiting for me
And I know, you're gonna be away a while
But I've got no plans at all to leave

And would you take away my hopes and dreams and just stay with me?

All my senses come to life
While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I
Have ever been and I'll never leave again
'Cause you are the only one
And all my friends have gone to find
Another place to let their hearts collide
Just promise me, you'll always be a friend
'Cause you are the only one

Take my hand and my
Heart and soul, I will
Only have these eyes for you
And you know, everything changes but
We'll be strangers if we see this through
You could stay within these walls and bleed
Or just stay with me
Oh lord, now

All my senses come to life
While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I
Have ever been and I'll never leave again
'Cause you are the only one
And all my friends have gone to find
Another place to let their hearts collide
Just promise me, you'll always be a friend
'Cause you are the only one

I'm stumbling off drunk, getting myself lost
I am so gone, so tell me the way home
I listen to sad songs, singing about love
And where it goes wrong

All my senses come to life
While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I
Have ever been and I'll never leave again
'Cause you are the only one
And all my friends have gone to find
Another place to let their hearts collide
Just promise me, you'll always be a friend
'Cause you are the only one

I love you My Pengie Queen and I promise to wait for you. Chaeyoung whispered to her sweetly after he finished singing.

I love you to My Cub and I promise you that it will be worth it. Mina said slowly closing her eyes feeling the kiss of his love in her forehead before drifting to sleep.

————————————————
1 step to go! Yeheyy!!!

Thanks for reading guys and I'll try my best to add more chapter after the last step.

Hope you enjoy my story! ❤🙃