*20. A Truely Unforgetable Night...

Slowly, my vision returned and the feelings came back to my body. I could hear the distance voices of both Derek and Garret, feel their caresses. The rush came back into my body; I could feel everything, the soft wind blowing from the open window, their hands and mouths.

Then they started. Hands and lips touched me everywhere. I closed my eyes as they roamed over my body. I didn't know whose lips were sucking my nipples or whose hand was parting my sex. And I didn't care. They took turns kissing me and stroking me. These men had no shame.

As my vision cleared, I noticed that Derek was no longer standing in between my legs; it seemed they had switched places. Instead Garret kneeled in between my legs; all I could see was his soft golden head of hair but it was enough to arouse me. Derek wrapped his hands around my breasts and groaned. He lowered his head and laved at them. The heat of his mouth contrasted with the soft wind blowing from the window and I instantly jerk. Garret grabbed my hips and lowered me on to the bed again. I could hear their pleasure filled groans as well as my moans.

And all though being the center of their attention was enough for some women, it was enough for me. I wanted to be an active participant. And so that's why with ease and to their dismay, I slowly pushed Derek's head back from my chest and glided my hand downwards.  I laughed at his groan as I took his silky cock into my hands.

I wrapped my hand around it and he whispered "Harder" in a pleasure filled hoarse voice. I tightened my grip encouraged by his satisfaction. When he pulled away, I let out a moan, I was disappointed, I wanted to play.

Garret moved between my legs, sat back on his heels and pulled my thighs over his, leaving me wide open and vulnerable while Derek move to the top of the bed behind me and took my hands in his, stretching my arms over my head. My belly quivered part in fear, part in anticipation, at the way they held me down. Like this, prone between the two of them, they could do anything they wanted. I wished they would.

Derek/Garret's POV

Garret needed to touch her, to put his hands on her and make her understand who she belonged to. He started with the smooth mound above her sex, running his fingers over her bare skin. He loved the look of a waxed pussy but he loved the delicate pink flesh between her lips even more. Parting her, he looked his fill. Her swollen clit stood out, demanding his attention. Did she like it hard or did she prefer a gentle touch? He wanted to know everything that turned this woman on. Garret started slowly, rubbing her gently then applied more pressure to the sensitive nub as she pressed her sex into his palm, asking for more. Moisture leaked from the tiny opening of her vagina as her body reacted to his touch. Still holding her lips open, Garret pushed two fingers inside her

Her hips rose of the bed in excitement. He shot his a Derek a heated look, telling him it was time. While Derek bent low and took her lips, Garret positioned his sex at the opening of hers and pushed forward just enough for the head to pass through. He felt her tense and watched as she jerked her lips from Derek's, ready to stop him.

"You can do this, baby," Derek whispered against her lips, holding her head still. He stroked her hair off her face and held her tight. "Relax and let him in".

After that she seemed to relax, slowly the tension left her body. She wasn't a virgin but she was tight. Garret flexed his hips and pressed deeper until he was halfway in her. Then he stopped to give her time to adjust to him. Then he started moving again. Her world titled off its axis as he stretched her wide to accommodate him. It had been awhile since the last time she had had sex and she seemed to forget what it was she was missing. None of her previous lovers were as big as him, she realized as she thrashed on the bed. The pleasure seemed even more unbearable as Derek slipped behind her and stroked her clit.