Commentary

Now, listen up, and listen carefully folks. You're comments are lovely, I promise. I love them so much and I try to respond to the ones I can see. But, unfortunately, it has come to my attention that some people are reporting comments because they are allegedly "offensive." Look, people swear and cuss. It's probably not the greatest thing, but it's their choice. In this story, the characters swear and make comments, but has it been reported? The answer to that is no, if you really didn't know. Now, by all means, if somebody says that they're going to kill your dog, go ahead and report that shit. Not a problem with me. My problem is that people who are supporting this story are getting reported for some stupid crap that juveniles believe to be offensive. As Americans, we are clearly given the right of freedom of speech.

I love each and every one of you who continue to support me and my story, but some of you need to grow up. Each day I get new followers, and I almost die. You're all impossibly wonderful and great. Your comments give me feedback, support, and love, which I completely support. If somebody says something that has a swear word in it, please leave it alone. You're all content with how my story is going, I assume, at least, by the way you guys are telling me and voting on it. Newsflash, people aren't perfect. I swear. I swear like a fucking sailor, I shit you not. It's nothing new.

Now please, if we could all grow up and spread love and maybe even have a conversation with me if it bothers you that much, that would be fantastic. The only reason I update is because of you guys. Nobody has ever praised me on my work, so this is all new to me. But what I do know is that this is a childish act.

I LOVE YOU ALL! CONTINUE TO COMMENT IF YOU FEEL NECESSARY! BUT WHOEVER READS THE COMMENTS, PLEASE DON'T BE A DICK! THAT'D BE GREAT, THANKS!