"Oops." I hear Lance say as anger fills me.

     I clean off my face and look to Keith. He nods then we grab my plate, and throw it at Lance. It sticks to his face and everyone laughs as I begin to settle down again, and clean myself off, while trying to hold back a smile.

     Soon enough all of the goo was gone and we looked around us finding goo to be strewn across the entire room, in places we never dreamed it would reach.

     "Enough! Look! You're finally working as a team!" Allura yells with a happy expression covered in green.

     "Hey, she's right." Keith says while looking around at us.

     "I actually don't hate you right now." Lance says to Keith while putting his hand on his shoulder.

     "Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Hunk asks with a smirk.

     "Let's go form Voltron!" Shiro cheers and we join in and Hunk looks at us funny.

     "Well, actually I was thinking of desert, but that works too!" Hunk yells happily while raising his arms in the air, pulling us all over to him, causing us to fall.

     We all race to our lions, once we were free from our confinement, and we all fly together. We were one. We had strength and a bond. We were Voltron.

     We came back to the castle after forming Voltron with a newfound spring to our steps.

     "Great job everyone! I think we're really starting to get the hang of this Voltron thing." Shiro happily states as we re-enter the dining room.

     "Yeah! Did you see that kick I did to that broken enemy ship? Ha! Sent it flying back into the cosmos!" Lance exclaims proudly.

     "Yeah, that'll come in handy if the Galra Empire challenges us to a soccer match." Keith retorts and Lance slowly turns to him with a death glare.

     "Well I just did something cool, and you're jealous...right (Y/N)?" Lance asks while looking towards me with a flirtatious smirk, and I awkwardly laugh.

    "Your kick knocked us off balance and we fell. End of story. So stop dragging (Y/N) into it." Keith says and I release a sigh of defeat, knowing that wouldn't solve anything.

     "Since when did you care?! I've known (Y/N) longer than you and she's my friend, so suck it mullet head! Besides, falling over was Hunk's fault." Lance retorts while crossing his arms.

     "Hey..." Hunk whines while removing his helmet.

     "Alright! How about we save all this energy for fighting Zarkon." Shiro says while trying to break them up with a sigh.

     The door then slides open revealing Coran pushing a cart with a huge dish on top.

     "How was the Voltron work out?" He asks while stopping next to the table.

     "We're...getting there. How's the castle coming along? Have you fixed it so that we can leave? I feel like sitting ducks right now." Shiro says while plopping down into a chair and I follow suit, but sitting with a chair between us, to avoid close quarters, seeing as we were around each other all day.

     "Just about! But in the meantime, I've prepared for you an authentic paladin lunch for you to enjoy!" Coran exclaims while pulling the top of the dish off, revealing our...'meal'.

     A huge green organism with holes covering it and yellow worm-like tendrils hanging from them, had us backing away quite quickly. I have to cover my mouth and nose and turn away to prevent myself from barfing.