Chapter 13: Trauma

i could hear him talking

Creeping up my leg

Moving on my shoulder

i could hear him breathing

"Just do it"

"Do it for me jorja!"

i remembered him saying...

This morning i awoke from a different dream then my oh so familiar one. That one was being replaced with the memory of me pulling a trigger and ending a person's life. 

Chris told me he deserved it but somewhere deep down inside of me i feel like he didn't. But chris wouldn't steer me the wrong way.. atleast he said he wouldn't. 

My back ached as i stood up from the floor stretching feeling like shit looking over at the bed to see nia sleeping soundly. I sighed rubbing my eyes. I hadn't talked to her in a while, i didn't feel like her trying to tell me what she thought of chris, or telling me what i should or shouldn't be doing as if she knew what was best for me.

i rolled my eyes at the thought. 

i walked into the kitchen opening the fridge to see what we had to eat, it looked like it was pretty decent but not a lot like it was. It wouldn't last us long so i know i need to start working soon but with stupid cast on my arm i don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. 

I think it healed some and i was feeling pretty well so maybe i could, i don't know. i had a doctors appointment tomorrow so they are supposed to tell me when i can take this cast off, hopefully soon so i can start providing. 

i grabbed a apple and closed the fridge and began eating. I closed my eyes enjoying the taste of the cold red apple.

The man that i killed lying bloody on the floor of the street flashed in my mind as soon as my lid closed over my eyeball. 

i jumped back dropping the apple and opening my eyes to see nia staring at me confused.

"Sorry... you scared me." i lied. 

"oh." was all she said before making her way to fridge.

i breathed heavily throwing the apple away before making my way towards the room. 

I threw on some pants and a jacket putting on a bra under my thin tank top. I quickly walked out the room heading towards the front door shoving my feet into my vans before screaming to nia that i was leaving before sprinting out the door without a response. 

i needed to find chris. 

i walked quickly down the street heading towards a payphone at the end of the sidewalk.

i went into the booth grabbing the large phone. i went into my pocket grabbing some change putting it into the machine.

As i went to dial the numbers i grew frustrated. "What's his number?" i mumbled frantically tapping my foot on the ground.

i slapped my hand onto my head realizing he never gave it to me. "Ughh." i said slamming the phone back where it was before walking out the booth. 

"Where in the hell could i find him?" i said biting my nail.

"i don't want to go to that one place... o i got it!" i said talking to myself.

i then sprinted towards that direction walking up to the depressing park i found his sister last time. 

And as i thought there she was sitting with her friend who i recalled her name was tris. The only thing different about this scenery was the fact the the park looked a little bit more lively because the sun was out also that there was a man sitting next to her that i had never seen before.