Chapter 4: "You're going mad"

Standing in front of the mirror in my bathroom, i stared at the bruises that now coated my face.  i sighed, there  was no way i could cover this up i didn't own makeup. I frowned in the mirror.

Chris is right, why didn't i fight a little harder to try and defend myself?

I sighed putting my backpack on heading towards the door trying to sneak past nia as she sat on the only couch we had in the living room reading a book. I'm not trying to have her asking me questions about my face.

 I'm not trying to have her asking me questions about my face

She was staying because she said she was sick.  

i walked out the door walking to school as usual, while walking i remembered the events that took place from the incident that happened with melanie to being with chris. 

He killed me with his hands wrapped around my throat and nourished me back to life with a simple kiss to the cheek.  And i wanted to hate him for the way he treated me yesterday but all it took was the memory of his lips on my bruised face and butterflies would fill in my stomach and all my hate for him would leave in an instant.

i smiled at the memory continuing to walk to school.

Wait what am i thinking, he threatened me, and watched me get assaulted by a group of girls, i will hate him.

i walked into first period with a plan to ignore christopher maurice brown, i walked in and saw him sitting in the desk next to mine so I sat in the front instead of the back to avoid him.

The class period went by and i could feel him staring at the back of my head. 

I decided to take my chances and looked behind me to see chris leaning back in his chair staring dead at me licking his lips. 

i turned away quickly, closing my eyes trying to regain my composure

i turned away quickly, closing my eyes trying to regain my composure. The whole entire class period i was on edge knowing he was staring at me. 

i glanced back at him to see him full on glaring at me now. 

i turned around quick hoping the bell would ring so i could get a break from this. After a while the bell rung and i gathered my stuff and basically sprinted out the classroom.