"Mitch... I know we've been through a lot already... But my love for you has grown stronger. I still remember the day I met you. You've just survived a lot and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you..." Scott teared up.

"Hey... It was my fault, I didn't tell you. I should have..." Mitch said.

"But still... You are the love of my life, Mitchy. I want to share the rest of my life with YOU. I feel like this is our new chance to make something of it, our new start... I love you so much. What I want to ask you... Will you be my boyfriend???"

"YES! Ofcourse I want to be your boyfriend! I love you so much!" Mitch kissed Scott.

Scott opened the frontdoor with his keys and he walked in, it was dark in the hallway.

"Come in. Let's walk to the livingroom."

Mitch followed Scott to the livingroom. When Scott put on the light, a few people jumped up.

"SURPRISE!!!" They yelled, startling Mitch a bit.

"OHMYGOD! Kirstie! Jeremy! Mom! Dad!" Mitch hugged them one by one and looked at Scott.

"You did this? For me?"

"Yes, with help from Jerstie." Scott laughed.

"Thanks so much!" Mitch smiled widely.

"It's a celebration to have you back home." Jeremy said.

"Make that a double celebration, Trevor has the guilty stamp on his gross head." Scott told everyone.

"Congrats, son!" Mike cheered.

"Thanks! Make it a triple celebration, because MY BOYFRIEND and I are going to live together again!" Mitch pointed at Scott.

"Omigosh! You were born for each other! I knew it!" Kirstie squealed and she hugged both boys excitedly.

"Hey... Easy on my bruises, bunny." Mitch whined.

"Oh... Sorry. I just love you so much and I am so happy for you. I can't believe you two are together again."

"Well, we are and I'll never let him go." Scott chuckled.

"Deal." Mitch laughed.

Scott made out with Mitch and the people around them were cheering and whistling at them.

-

A couple of drinks later Scott and Mitch were a bit tipsy. Mitch looked at Scott, following every move of him with his eyes.

"Hey, don't stare so hungrily at him." Kirstie giggled.

"He's my boyfriend, bunny." Mitch smiled.

"I know. Why don't you both go upstairs or something?" Kirstie winked at Mitch.

"Great idea..." Mitch said and he walked to Scott.

"Hi... You're so gorgeous!" Scott kissed Mitch's neck.

"My handsome dancer... Do you wanna go upstairs with me?" Mitch said seductively.

Scott nodded and they walked upstairs, hand in hand. Nobody seemed to notice them.

As Mitch walked into the bedroom, Scott was fast enough to close the door and softly pushing Mitch against the wall. Mitch smiled at Scott, he caressed his cheek.

"I love you, tiger..." Mitch whispered in Scott's ear.

"I love you, little queen." Scott growled.

"Show me."

Scott kissed Mitch passionately, his hands traveling over Mitch's body. Mitch moaned into the kiss and pulled away to catch his breath.