5. Secrets.

"YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO! GET THAT FUCKING IDEA OUT OF YOUR SICK MIND!" Mitch yelled through his phone.

"NO! YOU FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Mitch could feel his rage running through his entire body.

"NO! I AIN'T COPING WITH YOUR BULLSHIT EITHER!" ... "I SWEAR... IF YOU FUCKING DARE TO GO ON WITH THIS... I... I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"

Mitch felt tears of rage coming up.

"YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS! I CAN'T JUST-" But the person Mitch was talking to hung up before he even could finish.

Mitch threw away his phone angrily.

"Are you okay?"

Mitch jumped a little by hearing the sudden voice. He turned around, it was Scott.

"None of your business..." Mitch tried not to look into Scott's eyes.

Scott shrugged.

It has been one week since the boys started to live together. Moving things over has gotten pretty stressful, but they've survived.

"Look, I know that... But before you moved in with me, you've promised me to be honest with each other... Always. You can tell me anything, Mitchy..." Scott said and he walked closer to Mitch...

Mitch tried to fake a smile and looked at Scott.

"Don't worry. It was just... Nothing to worry about. Yeah, that's it... Nothing to worry about..." Mitch replied as he also tried to convince himself.

"Okay... If you say so..."

"I am, Scott. Now, I'll have to go... See you later." Mitch said and he waved Scott goodbye.

He left Scott standing there with a terrible feeling.

"There's something wrong..." Scott whispered to himself.

Scott has known Mitch for almost his whole life. They've played in theater together, they've sang in choirs together, they even used to date each other! Though Scott has never seen Mitch upset like this. He's never heard Mitch yelling before!

Did the time they've been seperated for change Mitch? Who knows... But it didn't feel real to Scott. A person doesn't change this quickly and it wasn't like they were seperated for one year...

Scott really felt crappy. He wanted to support his best friend in this. Because Mitch IS his best friend and best friends stick together, no matter what.

Scott took his phone and called Kirstie.

"Hey, it's Scott... Are you busy right now?" ... "Okay... Well, do you mind if I'll come over?" ... "Thanks, I'll be there in a few." Scott hung up and took his carkeys out of his pocket.

"Here we go..."