1.1

Scott felt a bit uncomfortable in Mitch his presence. Flashbacks from last year filled his entire mind. He watched Mitch and Kendall talking about fashion. Scott took a sip of his vanilla frap.

"So... How's you, hon? Long time no see! Are you doing alright?" Mitch asked and he poked Scott.

Scott almost spit out his frap. "Don't poke me and I'm ok. Just hangin' in there... I've been busy and-"

Kendall interrupted Scott. "...And... He didn't hookup for a loooong time!"

Scott gave Kendall a filthy look. Mitch giggled.

"Same here... Things turned out crazy." Mitch looked at Scott as he continued. "Because last year I've dated one special boy in particular... But things got crazy and due to that, I've made some wrong decisions."

Scott looked down at his feet and his cheeks became red.

"Well, that's funny. Scott and I talked about hooking up with a stranger earlier, but Scott said he couldn't do it. Because he isn't over one person yet." Kendall told Mitch.

Mitch smiled, there was a sparkle in his eyes.

"And I'm not a slut. That's a reason too." Scott mumbled.

"I know you aren't. You're the most loyal person I've ever met. And you're sensitive too... Oh, how I love sensitive boys!" Mitch winked at Scott and squeezed his knee softly.

Scott gasped at Mitch's touch.

"Things are getting  sappy here..." Kendall laughed.

Scott was quiet. He felt a tingle of anger boiling up.

"Why are you so quiet, hon?" Mitch asked.

"Nothing you should be worried of."

"Come on, I know you. Please, Scotty. Tell me what's wrong. Is it me bumping into you?"

Mitch was right. Scott couldn't handle seeing him. He felt all his feelings for Mitch come up again. It was intense. He couldn't understand how Mitch was able to act like nothing happened. Well, not entirely. Bubbly as ever and gorgeous as always. But he just couldn't handle it.

Instead of showing his tingle of anger, Scott asked Kendall to give them some privacy.

"Oh yeah, sure. I was going to leave anyways... Todd is going to bake some chocolate chip cookies! So, I'm out. You guys should talk..." Kendall greeted them and left.

Scott and Mitch looked at each other silently. Scott was the first to start the conversation.

"How can you act like nothing happened between us?" He asked.

Mitch looked shocked.

"I'm not-"

"Yes, you are!"

Scott's anger suddenly raced through his body.

"You've dumped me and now you say you've made the wrong decision?! I'm not a puppet, Mitch..."

"I know... I'm sorry... Okay? Can we continue this conversation at my place, please? We're out in public now."

Scott remembered how much Mitch hated to argue in public.

"We'd better go to my place. It's nearby."
Mitch agreed quietly.