"Looming Danger" || Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

I need to get out here, he's not dead and I know he's coming for me I need to get out of here. I quietly limped out the room to look for another phone, I went to the room next to me making sure that i'm quiet. I went over to the phone right next to the empty bed only to find that one ran out of power to.

"Sweetie you can't be here." A younger looking nurse with wavy blonde hair found me. I jumped looking at her in panic. "No you don't understand~" The nurse walked up to me. "You need to get back in your bed Miss (L/n)." The nurse tried to escort me back to my room as I struggled to get off of her. "No-no please~" I struggled some more, I hear the nurse call her co-worker to put me to sleep. I yelled stop as she put the shot into me. I started to get drowsy looking over at the nurse, seeing John walk up beside the nurse. then I blacked out. I failed, i'll try again later after I wake up.

"Samuel Loomis Pov"

We folded the blanket up to relieve the charred remains of "Michael Myers..." that's what everyone is saying at least, but I believe otherwise. The doctor examined the body closer while the Sheriff Hunt was looking at him with therio detail. Brackett is furious at me and decided to stop helping me-going back home to tell his wife that their daughter is dead. I really don't blame him to be honest, 'The Evil' has killed his own child I'll just leave him alone to do his own thing.

"From the size of the body, It looks smaller than Michael, He's slightly taller and slightly more built than him." I pointed to the skinny charred body as the men looked at me, seriousness in both their eyes. "Positive ID means we check X-rays and dental records." He explained to me, that's too late. "It will take hours." I shot back at the sighing doctor. "No other way to know for sure. I'm sorry~" He shrugged his shoulders at me, I started to get frustrated. "We don't have hours listen to me we to assume Michael Myers is still alive."

After my sentence one of the officers walked to the room checking how everything is going. Hunt shifted his attention to the confused Sheriff. "Everybody goes back out." Hunt ordered him. "But we just closed it up?" The sheriff looked offended. "I want you to look at every street, every house, every backyard. Got that?" Hunt shot the order back to the offended Sheriff. I heard him say 'Ok' then walked out the room. I turned to Hunt with sincerity. "Thank you~" He nodded.

After we left the doctor to do his work we went into the car and headed to the Myers house. It was dark in the neighborhood but I can see dozens of people mostly teenagers and kids throwing rocks at the old house. I can see on the roof a officer shouting at the kids to stop and go home, but the crowd wasn't budging ignoring the stressed officer. We stopped near the house right behind the mob.

"This is Hunt, send another vehicle. The old Myers house, 45 lincoln lane~" I heard Hunt talk on the radio ordering help to the poor officer calming down the crowd. I watched the people slightly happy at what they were doing. "The Tribe~" I shouted, Hunt looked at me confusion all over his sweaty face. "This is the wake" I explained briefly to the baffled Hunt loading my gun. "Just in case..." I shrugged as Hunt smiled slightly. We both stepped out of the car weapons in ready. "Alright knock it off~" Hunt shouted over and over at the crowd holding his shotgun following me.

The same officer from before walked out of the house looking stressed and on edge. "Empty, I looked everywhere I haven't found him." He breathed heavily catching his breath. "Check it again" Hunt huffed once again ordering the poor man, he nodded reluctantly heading back inside the building. "You know Haddonfield was pretty quiet until tonight..." He sighed slightly sadly bringing up a lighter and putting a cigarette in his mouth. "In this night in 1963 Michael Myers murdered his older sister in that room over there~" I pointed to the top window on the right. Hunt offered a cigarette I took it and put it in my mouth.