A/N please read

Im sorry for not updating sooner but im kind of having a hard time writing at the moment. Im trying. The next chapter will be up as soon as i can get it up. Please read the following message from my friend. Thank you very much for reading my book.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Right, so this is kinda awkward cuz I'm writing a shoutout for my self but you know this lovely lady right here offered me a shoutout so you know, I kinda had to accept it. Well, my name is Trash Mammal (or DaFeebzter but but my account comes up as Trash Mammal) and I have two books which I have published a few chapters of.

One is called 'Grim' and here is the cover and blurb.

Every century a new Grim Reaper is chosen

Every century a new Grim Reaper is chosen. Isaac just happens to be the 21st. When Isaac, the young Grim Reaper, goes into the mortal realm he stumbles across a girl trapped in an abandoned bear trap. He helps her and soon learns that her name is Alana. Isaac end up running into the ruler of the underworld, Hades, and an all out war of Olympus starts but Isaac loses his scythe and his powers in the process.
Alana knows a secret about Isaac and attempts to contact him but fails to do so and ends up caught in the Olympian war.

Will Isaac save Alana or will he try to find his scythe? Read to find out...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The other is called 'The Mechanical'. Here is it's cover and it's blurb.

Earth isn't what we think it would be like in 2000 years time

Future is past.

The days of flying cars, artificial intelligence and space travel are all gone. Now all that is left of the old Earth is ruins and scrap-heap robots that dominate the world's surface.

Man has been forced into a primitive state and is being pushed to the brink of extinction, which will likely occur in a matter of years, months, weeks or even days.

---

Somewhere in Central Europe, in a land which has been renamed 'Karta', a young warrior ends up losing everything and unknowingly works for her enemies as a mindless, robotic slave after she was caught by a famed tinkering terror.

As she learns to cope with her new self, she hears word of a new unstoppable force. She cannot do this alone so she must find the only people she knows will fight willingly alongside such a monster as herself.

She must push herself and confront her fears.

She must put the past behind her.

She must accept the fact that she is 'The Mechanical'.

                                         ---

The creature was mindless, like it was only following orders and nothing else. People cowered in fear as it stood atop a podium and raised a bloody flag.

I didn't know what to make of it. I just pondered in thought.

"Well?" Daryl urged.

"Who was that? What was that? It was mindless!"

Daryl snickered.

"It's you."
........

Than you very much folks I hope I get comments and stuff from you in the future and thank you very much to my lovely friend here who gave me this opportunity. See yah!

 Enjoy your day/night folk, thanks for reading