Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"okay let's have this talk shall we" Adam affirmed.
----------------------------------
*Brae's POV* (the talk)

"So what happened that you had a breakdown?" Adam questioned. How am I supposed to come up with a lie hat they will believe. "Erm.... I was thinking about mum and dad.... and what would have happened if died instead" I lied, they all nodded their heads "nope, don't believe that, so what happened?" Miles saw through my lie, ugh that was a good lie too, "what do you mean, that is what happened?" I stated, "Brae you wouldn't have been upset like that, if you were just thinking about them" screw you Andy. Oh great what am I gonna say now, I can't tell them about Bridget.

Think Brae, what can I say? "That's what happened, I was at the toilets and I was thinking about them and I just got a little too upset"  how many lies am I gonna have to say. "Brae you are lying, you are the worlds worst lier, so tell us what actually happened" Blake said. "I can't tell you, can we just move onto another question please?" I avoided the question, I hate lying to my brothers, but it's got to be done, "fine, what do you think it's your fault?" Adam sighed, damn it, "because it was my fault" I stated, omg that was vague, "I... okay.... but why?" I wonder what Adam was gonna say. "If I didn't distract Dad, he wouldn't have turned around, we wouldn't have gone over the hood of the car, Mum and Dad would be alive, we would be a full family, not just part family" my eyes started watering, they looked taken back, "I should have died. They didn't deserve to die, they were good people, they had 11 other kids to look after." By now the tears were running off my cheeks and onto my lap, "it was all my fault" I shouted as I got up and ran up to my room.

I have to ruin everything, I killed my parents, I couldn't get dad out in time, I'm a failure. I can't do anything right. Can I? No I'm useless, if they were alive they would be shaking their head in disappointment.

Once I got to my room, I closed the large wooden door. I leaned against the door and slowly slid down the door, the tears sliding off my cheeks like an overflowing river and onto my Lilac carpet. I placed my head onto my knees and felt my knee caps getting wet thanks to how much tears were flowing out my ocean blue orbs.

Bridget's right I am worthless, I'm a nobody, I can't even make my family  happy. I can't do anything right.

About 10 minutes later, I heard the pounding of 12 pairs of feet, and the pounding of fists on my door. "Brae open the door!" Blake shouted, "come on Princess open up, please" Andy begged, "baby girl, open up the door" Adam begged, God their desperate,  "pumpkin, Open up this goddamn door, before we break down the door" Miles shouted, he calls me pumpkin because I got my head stuck in a pumpkin when I was 7, not a good thing. "I only want to talk to Blake" I croaked/shouted. Everything went quiet, "Brae can you let me in?" Blake spoke, I moved away from the door, slowing standing up, I crawled up the door and saw all 12 standing outside with tear stained faces, I wonder why they were crying? "Ok," I said no quieter than a whisper, they looked up at me, I looked down, Blake slowly opened the door wider, and slowly stepped into my room.

He closed the door behind him, looked up and dragged me towards him into a gentle hug yet a hug full of need and want. "I-Im sorry........ I-I'm so sorry...." I croaked as the tears slid off my chin and onto his shirt, "it's okay, B-B, it's all our fault, we didn't see what you were feeling, you were good at hiding it. But that's not the full story is it" Blake stated, I hate/love the twin bond, he knows what I'm thinking and what I'm feeling and it sucks but it's good because I don't have to say it.  "Can we not talk about it, I really don't want to" I croaked as the tears calmed down, he let go of the hug and put me at arms length, he looked into my identical blue orbs, he nodded. I take that as a sign that I don't have to talk about it, for that I'm grateful. "I love you Brae, never forget that. Do you want to go downstairs?, the rest are worried, we hate seeing you like this." I nodded. I slowly turned to the door, taking a deep breath and slowly opened the door. I slowly made my way downstairs, looking down. I felt Blake behind me the whole way, looking at me. I turned to Blake and gave him a small fake smile, to assure him I'm okay, he nodded and smiled back.

While I was walking down stairs, I made no noise. I stopped at the bottom and took a deep breath, "come on you can do this" Blake assured me, I nodded, there was no noise coming from the living room. Blake went in before me, once he was in I slowly walked into the living room still looking at the floor. Who knew the floor could be so fascinating? The scrapes from us when we were younger. The muddy footprints.

Once I was in I slowly looked up, just in time to be hugged by Adam, I hesitantly hugged him back. "I'm sorry" I whispered in his ear, "no I'm sorry, we should have known. I love you B-B" he kissed my forehead, "I love you too A-A" he let me go and went and sat on the couch. There was cue to hug me. I have never felt so loved. I love my family. The cue order was: Adam, Andy, Wyatt, Noah, Miles, Jesse, Nick, Elijah, Cole, Jake & Blake (again). They all said the same thing, 'I love you & sorry we should've known'.

This is my family. The 11 brothers & Andy. Emily, Ryan & Harper. You don't know what you have until you lose it. I hope I never lose my family. I love them so much.

*1 hour & 30 minutes later, currently 6pm*

"BRAE, we are going out, invite Emily over if you want" Adam shouted from downstairs, that's great now I wont have to sneak out, because they will be out, I have a race tonight at 8. "2 MINUTES, ILL BE DOWN THE NOW" I shouted back as I placed my laptop down beside me and made my way down stairs.

"What time are you coming back?" I asked as I stopped at the bottom step, oh so all my brothers are leaving. Yes! "Erm.... about midnight. Emily has to be gone by 11:00 and you are to be asleep when we get in okay?" Adam instructed, I nodded, I doubt I would be asleep when they get in. Hehe! "Ok, love ya, have fun" I said giving each of my brothers a hug and a kiss on the cheek while they kissed my forehead. They all filed out into their cars while I waved at the door, eager for them to leave.

Wooh! They are gone!

Ok, time to get ready. I walked upstairs and decided to take a shower.
Once I'm finished, I pick out my clothing.

^Brae's outfit^

Once I have done my makeup, and changed its 7:15pm and I need to leave in 30 minutes. I put on music and sung along while I waited.

30 minutes later and I'm leaving to go pick up my baby.
----------------------------------
Word count - 1325