Chapter 26

*Ace's POV* (surprise)

I will never admit this but I think I have a crush on Brae. I really really like her but she doesn't like me that way. And that hurts. I want to be with her. I want to do couple things together. I want to hold her like a boyfriend would.

When she walked out of her house in the planned outfit, I had to stare, she looked hot, as usual but she looked more like herself and I'm really proud of her for doing this. She needs to tell her brothers about who she really is. And she decided to do it today and she asked me to help her which makes me really happy. I'm glad that we are friends. But i wish we were more.

During the drive to the garage, I kept looking at her from the corner of my eye. She looked beautiful and confident. When she wears those clothes, she becomes more confident. She becomes who she is meant to be. Her real self comes out.

I'm quite nervous about how her brothers are going to react. Her clothing is quite revealing and they are protective of her, they need to understand that she is growing up and if they want her to have a family when she is older, then they are going to need to back off. And let her live her life. Although she has been quite rebelous with keeping secrets and not telling.

*Blake's POV* (before school)

My alarm clock is gladly in millions of pieces, I fell asleep quite late last night. If you know what i mean ;). So obviously i really didnt want to get up but i had to, unfortunately school does exist. Don't get me wrong, school isnt the worst but it isnt the best either. I love going to school to see my friends and i love the attention of being one of the hottest guys in school but i hate the teachers and the work and especially the pressures of exams and keeping your grades up.

After showering away the smell of sex, brushing my teeth and changing, i grudgingly made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Almost immediately the smell of bacon hits my nose, summoning me to its side on the kitchen island. On my plate there was eggs, sausages and bacon. My favourite breakfast dish of all time. And it all looked delicious.

"Has someone awoken Brae yet?" Adam asked as he sat the rest of the dishes infront of my brothers and I.

"Nope. She should be up tho" Nick answers, while the rest of us just shake our heads in no.

I get up and go to the fridge, only to see a note addressed to us.

"Found her" I announce. I take the note and sit back down in my seat but not before i get out the orange juice.

Elijah looks around "I dont see her" god he can be such an idiot at times.

I face palm at him "not phyiscally you dummy. I found a note"

"Ahh right... whats it say?" He chuckes, while the rest laugh.

"Its says-

Good morning Brothers,

I decided to leave early today as i have a paper to print out and my printer is broken. You'll see me at school in the car park.

Adam- can you drive to school with them, theres something you need to see.

All of you need to see actually. That would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Love from your
Loving sister,
Brae xx" i read out the note.

"Since when did she have a paper?" Noah asks. I shake my head.

"She didnt. So why did she leave early? I bet it has something to do with what she wants us to see" Wyatt says.

"Yeah. And she wants all of us to see. Must be important then".... "well i guess we have to go. Since its 7:35 and school starts soon" jake comments.

So thats what we do. We all go and get what we need and jump in the cars. Wanting to find out whats up with Brae.

After 10 minutes of discussing what it might be, we arrive at the hell that is called school.

We exit the cars and just linger around the car. Like we always do but today we are waiting for Brae.

My friends come over and we talk about whatever. Girls are staring at us as usual.

"Blake. Have you seen Brae?" Emily asks, her and the twins come over and join us around the car.

"Nope. She said she wanted to show us something and she left earlier than us" i answer. I look around a little trying to spot her.

As i finish my sentence, the rumbling of 2 engines enter the school grounds.  Only one engine sounds familiar but the other doesnt. Everyone looks at the people. One of the people was Ace. And the other i dont know. The person was riding a motorbike so obviously they have a helmet on and i couldnt see their face.

Ace gets out carrying a handbag. So im guessing that the other person is a girl.

The girl gets off the amazing ride. She turns so her back is facing us. And takes off her helmet and shakes her hair out of her jacket. From the back she looks hot. I wonder if she is new 'cause i would certainly remember her. 

They talk for a few seconds before they turn around and walk to us. The girl walks with a lot of confidence. Guys wolf whistle at the her as she walks and girls glare. Ace glares at the guys. Whats that all about?

Now that she is closer, she looks familiar, but from where do i recognize her.  Ace has his arm around her shoulders. Wait a minute that looks like Ray! Wtf is she doing here.

"Hey guys. Yous know who this is right?" Ace says as they stop infront of us. He still has his arm around her shoulders.

"Brae!?" Emily squeals in surprise. But that isnt Brae, is it? I cant be.

"The one and only" the girl says. She twirls on the spot.

"Love the new look btw. Its hot" one of my friends comment. I glare at the guy and he puts his hnads up in mock surrender.

"What!" My brothers and I shout.

"What are you wearing? Why are you wearin that? Why do you drive a motorbike? What the hell is going on?" Adam rushes in confusion and anger.

Brae chuckles "jeez calm down brother. I'm showing you who i am, which also means we have something to do tonight. You wanna come? No need to ask you is there?" Brae asks her bestfriends and directing the last bit at Ace.

"Yeh sure but what are we doing exactly?" Harper says.

"Ooh you will like it. Trust me. I certainly do" she chuckles.

"Babygirl we need to get to class" Ace informs Brae.

"Alright. Well see ya" She turns and walks away. She walks more confidently with those clothes. I dont like it.

"Damn thats your sister? Man im so jealous" my friend Zander says as he wolf whistles at her ass.

"Dude. Thats my sister. Watch it" I growl at him.

"What the hell is going on with her?" Miles asks.

"I have that answer" a new voice says. I turn to face the bad boys.

"Why do you have the answer and how?" Ryan asks in confusion.

"Because i know what she was hiding. We helped convince her to be herself. Afterall we did findout the secret she was trying so hard to hide" Blair says.

"Well what was it?" Nick asked in anticipation.

"Tsk tsk. You are just going to have to wait until tonight to find out" Carson chuckles.

"Yep dont be so impatient. Trust me its worth the wait" Ethan says which is surprising, he never talks.

"Well we will talk about this later. You better get to class" Kai says.

"Oright. Well see ya" We say our byes and make our way to class.

My thoughts before the bell rung was: 'what was she trying so hard to hide and why dont i know?' we will find out.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N:/   Sorry this is late. Im struggling to find time to write but i will update as soon as possible. Thank you for reading.