Chapter 4

Chapter 4

* Blair's POV * (after school)

Ethan, Carson & I skipped the rest of the school day and went to Starbucks.

Behind the counter was a Man that would of looked attractive if we were girls.

I got a Pumpkin spice latte. Ethan got an Iced caffè Latte and Carson got a Iced caffè Americano. Taking a seat at a table near the back, we started talking about the race tonight. I was still curious about Brae and why she gets bullied if her brothers are the 5/8 hottest boys in school.
"Earth to Blair! Woohoo!" Carson said waving his hand in front of my face.
"Sorry I was thinking about Brae"
"Someone got a Liking to the Winston girl" Ethan replied while wiggling his eyebrows.
"No, I'm just wondering why Bridget said to stay away from her own brothers"
"Maybe it's 'cause Bridget is a jealous bitch and doesn't like any other females near her man" Carson said chuckling. I looked at my phone and saw it was 4:15, "wanna go check out the track before the race" I suggested. "Yeah we have been here nearly 2 hours we better go" Ethan said getting up and walking to the sliding doors.

* At the Race Track *

Damn look at this place!!
The track was Dark but it was lit up with the street lights and head lights of the cars, music was playing from a car at the far end.

It is currently 6:45 and we are just waiting until 7 when the race starts. We sit on the hood of my car talking about random shit.

6:55pm, a Black and Red Lamborghini revved it's engine as everyone cheered. 'She's here!!!' Or 'whoooo'.
I wonder who she is ?

She got out the car and men were already wolf-whistling, she turned around and winked.
She walked over to Andy - the man who sets up the races - "DAMN GIRL!! you lookin' hot" Andy seductively said, "I do try"
She replied, although they are at the other side of the road and it's loud, I can still hear their conversation. "Who am I racing tonight?"
I guess we are going up against her tonight. Andy said something I didn't pick up on.

As she walked over here the crowd separated, "hey newbies, what's your names?" She asked,
She was hot, although she did look familiar, I don't know where tho, "Blair, that's Ethan" I said pointing to Ethan, "that's Carson, what's yours hottie?" I said pointing to Carson.
She chuckled, "everyone knows me, I'm Ray"

"Ray, do you work on a chicken farm? Cause you sure know how to raise some  cocks" Carson said in a seductive tone, she looked like she was trying to hold in a laugh "never heard that one before but ok" she said still trying not to laugh.

"Ray we need to get ready for the race" Andy butted in.
"Ok well see you boys on the track" she said turning around, she winked at the man that was whistling at her oh-so-fine ass! He blushed and then she was heading back to her car.

"She's hot!! Tho she looked familiar" Carson said with lustful eyes.
"Where have I seen her? Maybe she goes to our school" Ethan suggested, "I think one of us would have hit that if she was at our school" I said my player point of view coming out.

We got in our cars and headed to starting line, she was already there setting up her oh-so-fine car. She must be rich, Lamborghini's' are dear.
The flag girl Comes up to the  starting line only in her bra, and high-waisted shorts. She waves her flag around and shouts "3.....2.....1.....GO!"

With a cheer from the crowd we were gone.

* Brae's POV *

The slutty flag girl came up and did her thing and we were off, I know this track like the back of my hand.

Going left we all swerved, I was in 2nd with Carson at the front and Blair behind and Ethan at the back.

We went around a corner and Carson went too far out so I shot forward and passed him, everyone else behind me.

I love racing. My window was down and the wind was racing through my hair as i drove. No pun intended!!

We were getting near the end of the track and I could see Blair catching up through the rear-view mirror, he jolted forward and almost hit the back of my car, going at full speed, I sped through the finish line, like always, I had won!

The crowd cheered as the rest of the drivers drove across the finish line,
Ray (Brae/me) : 1st place
Blair : 2nd place
Carson : 3rd place
Ethan : last place

I got out my car, and the crowd surrounded my Baby, I waited until Blair and his mates got out. "Your Good but not good enough" I said claiming my money. "Thanks, so are you, how long you been racing?" Blair asked standing in-front of me with Ethan & Carson, "3 years and been the 'Race Queen' for 2 out of 3 of them" they looked shocked, "maybe we can have a rematch in the future" Carson said staring at my body, clearly checking me out. "Yeah we should although I'm certain you will lose again, I gotta get going, places to be" I said waving and getting in my baby and driving off.

I need to get my baby back, it's 11:00pm and I'm tired, so when I get in I'm going to head to bed.