since always.彡

"I like it."

Taehyung tries not to choke as the mint-haired boy winks at him, smirking slyly as he takes a step closer towards the younger boy.

"You know, it's always been you."

The younger boy blinks in confusion as the other grips his chin, tracing the brief outline of his plush lips, breathing slightly ragged as his eyes roam the boy's face in awe of his ethereal-like beauty.

Taehyung gulps, feeling rather awkward, he wasn't too sure whether he should run or just call out for Hoseok, he avoids meeting eyes with Yoongi as his cheeks flush pink under the other male's strong gaze.

"Fuck no."

Taehyung squeaks in shock as Jungkook pushes between the two boys, muttering under his breath as he glares at Yoongi.

Yoongi curses under his breath, raising an eyebrow in questioning.

"I don't share, fuck off." The raven snarls, rolling his tongue on the insides of his cheek, as he stares at the other in a rather challenging manner.

" The raven snarls, rolling his tongue on the insides of his cheek, as he stares at the other in a rather challenging manner

"His ass is mine."

With that, Jungkook wraps his arms around the brunette's waist, lifting him up as he walks away without another word, Taehyung's legs wrap around his waist on instinct, the boy yells and tries to fight off the other.

Keyword tries to.

"You son of a bitch!"

"My a-ass is not yours!"

Flustered, Taehyung's cheeks are flushed pink as he sulks rather gloomily, Jungkook smirks as he pats the boy's backside marvelling at the soft feel.

I'm not a pervert but what the fuck his butt is so-

"PUT ME DOWN, YOU SHITHEAD!"

Jungkook ignores the boy's desperate attempts to be let down, he whistles as he walks further on a mischievous glint in his eye.

Taehyung sighs, eventually giving up his feud though he stares blankly at the ground, trying to push back the sudden excitement that he was threatened to feel.

"Where are we going?"

The boy drawls out lazily, he had begun to feel a little tired, he hated to admit it but he loved the warm feeling of Jungkook's arms wrapped around him.

"You'll have to see," Jungkook smiles to himself as he feels the other boy lean his chin on his shoulder.

Cute.

"Tae?"

Jungkook chuckles at the sight of the tired boy who paced sluggishly behind him, yawning rather adorably, tired would be an understatement.

"You said we wouldn't have to walk much," Taehyung grunted, his eyes narrowed towards the other, silently cursing at him.

"Ah come on grandpa." Jungkook rolls his eyes at the dramatic brunette, though he smiles, sneakily lacing their fingers together as the other flushes red at the gesture.

"You little shit,"

Jungkook smiles.

"I'm your little shit though."

Taehyung says nothing, but his heart flutters, oddly, he felt like just wrapping his arms around Jungkook and hugging him, maybe kissing his soft lips, but then again, he just wanted to slap the boy across his annoyingly attractive face for making him in such a way.

"Since when did you come out my ass?" Taehyung slaps his forehead at his own terrible comeback, Jungkook snorts at the remark he pauses briefly, he stops walking making the other bump into his back.

The male abruptly turns on his foot, Taehyung's breath hitches his heart almost stops momentarily, he found himself lost in the other's dark eyes.

Jungkook held Taehyung's chin, tilting it upwards ever so slightly that their lips brushed against each other briefly, indeed it was a moment.

The boy smiled, as he whispered softly.

"Since always."

What?

A/N:

ISSA BEEN A MONTH IVE BEEN DEAD!

THANK YALL FOR 8K I CANNOT-

IPROMISEMOREUPDATES;)