Z.T.X.1 Mission (29)

"Karma, Titan of Zeus, Daughter of Zeus and Queen Selene Goddess of the moon, rightfully i'm  the Goddess of Karma, my celestial power would be to give divine punishment to human and god alike, i've brought my power as the resources for our war against Zeus and Olympus" Maxinder tensed under me as everyone in the room went rigid.

Shock was clear as day on the faces of both God and Titan alike.

"Well shit" Emmy said effectively breaking the rattled silence.

"B-bu-but-h-he-Zeu-Zeus-said" Hermes mumbled incoherently to himself. 

"Shut up you mumbling idiot" Hestia snapped harshly. The Goddess revered and worshipped for her calm and kindness in hard situations just snapped,Wow.

"What do you mean you're a fucking God Karma" Poseidon asked with anxiety and slight fear.

"It's true then" Hades said as he observed my face, my expression not wavering at there obvious shock.

I nodded "I recently found this out from the spirit of Cronos but what I still can't understand is why he said that I was apart of a phophecy about the fall of Olympus and the Gods" every God in the room tensed at my words.

My hands clenched, they were hiding something from me, before I could blow a fuse Maxinder nuzzled my neck and rubbed my thighs "Breath love, You need to stay calm to get your answers" he whispered in my ear then went to trail kisses on my neck.

"What.Is.The.Phophecy" I growled in anger at them.

They looked hesitant to tell me but yet again before I could blow a fuse Maxinder stopped me "Breath" he whispered in my ear and kissed my earlobe.

I took deep breaths to calm my anger but yet no one stared to talk "I suggest you answer her question, there's only so long before I let her pass her judgement on all you Gods" Maxinder's voice was rough but calm.

Hades released a sign "We have no choice" he said to the other Gods "Titans you are dismissed" Poseidon said in a Stern voice.

"I'm not fucking leaving!" Benjamin shouted.

"Me either, to think we tried to fight a fucking God" Allister's eyes widened "Please forgive us Karma, I'm too young to be served celestial punishment".

"So Karma who's going to he your first victim for justice?" Emmy questioned with a smirk.

"The Gods in this room if they don't tell me what I want to fucking hear" I said glaring at Hades,Hermes,Poseidon and Hestia.

Hermes finally regained his composure "I was there when the 3 fates told that prophecy at Zeus's celebration, The phophecy was told of a God born out of Hatred and Revenge, one who would be the rightful ruler of all spaces of time, that God would be able to give Divine Judgment to both Gods and Humans alike, that God would end the Rule of Zeus and the age of the Olympians, That God will bring about the Silver Age and the Rule of the most powerful Gods".

"Well Then all Olympians are fucked" Hestia said in defeat.

A/n ~ Well this makes 2 out of 3

READ. VOTE. COMMENT!!!!!

XOXOXXOOXOXO

<3