Chapter 16

GUYSSS SORRY FOR THE DELAY FORGIVE ME 😭😭😭😭😭
I ALSO WATCHED THOR: RAGNAROK IT WAS SO COOL!!!!!! 😎😎😎
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS LOKI IS SUPER HOT AND PRETTY?! Oh only me..

OK ENJOY GUYSS!!!!!

I'm currently getting dressed up for football practice groggily. Even though i should be excited after a week without football and i'm finally back in the field but, the event last night has mostly taken a toll on me.

The fuck was I thinking?! Kissing his cheek like some little bitch!!! I can feel myself heat up just by thinking about it. I removed my pearl collar that he gave me and placed it in my drawer where I put my watches. I don't want anyone finding out that I'm some tycoon's sub toy. That would totally be the end of me.

As the memory of everything comes back in my mind I can't help but blush like a little girl. I turned my direction towards the fat unicorn on my bed. I picked it up and placed my hands around its non-existent neck.

"This is all your fault Vince!!" I shouted at the chubby unicorn imagining it was Vince.

Soon the room was filled with awkwardness due to the fact that Angela basically barged into my room without knocking.

"Uh sorry for intruding..." Angela trailed, standing awkwardly looking at a grown teenage boy like me choking a plush toy.

I sighed in irritation and threw the unicorn on my bed.

"Breakfast is ready" she stated awkwardly.

"Whatever" i mumbled as I brushed past her.

As I walk down the steps of stairs, Angela suddenly spoke up with courage.

"I may not be the best out there compared to your mother,"

I stopped my pace and listened to what she has to say.

She finally gets it for once.

"But, with all my heart I really do think of you as my son Brynn. If you have anything you want to talk about, I'm all ears" she said courageously, meeting me eye to eye.

With the end of that speech, I walked away from her and arrived downstairs meeting dad's golden honey eyes, the same ones i inherited.

"Sup dad" I greeted.

"Don't pretend I didn't know that you went out last night. So where did you go?" He asked munching away the stack of french toast he had on his plate.

"Out with Marcus playing games" I lied grabbing a piece of toast from his stack.

"You brat" he grumbled.

I stuck my tongue out and waved him goodbye as I jogged my way towards the door with my bag slung on my shoulder.

I decided to walk than drive since well I guess I'm actually looking forward for Vince to show up. He just somehow mysteriously appears and well I guess i'm excited for it to happen.

After all, I guess I kinda like him. But the fact that hits me so hard is that i'm known as his toy and confessing to him when I'm not even sure myself sounds stupid right now.

Ugh so this is what it's like to actually have a crush on someone. Who would've known that this day would come.

Well, right now i'll just try to keep it a secret for as long as I could to avoid trouble. As i was contemplating, I didn't realize that I've finally arrived at the school's entrance.

I walked through the empty hallways until I've reached the back of the school where the football field is.

"BRYNNNNNNN!!!!!" a sudden voice cried and suddenly I was toppled to the ground.