Part 29

Hello my beautiful people. Mia's back with a new chapter ❤❤ Without further ado lets get into the new chapter 🤗 I jhope u enjoy it.

********************************************************************

**Taehyung**

The colors of the dawn were painting the horizon. Everywhere was silence. The only sound you could hear was wind gently caressing tree leafs. This was silence before the storm.

Thousands of men were gathering before me. All bowing their heads to the King. This was no battle, This was war. No lives will be spared. Blood will paint the ground red.

The word got out about our mission and Commander Jooheon is gathering his troops as well. He is known for his large in numbers army. But.... Large numbers arent always a key to the victory.

My army is known for their power. Their strength. Whoever the enemy we fight and we win. Today will be the same. We even got help from King Yoongi. We cant loose today. If we do every person in this country will suffer.

Jooheon says he wants wellbeing of the people but they are already living better then before. Im doing everything in my power to make the life for the commoners better but what Commander Jooheon wants is... Power. Even when my father was alive he was craving the power.

This battle wont end until one of us is dead. And that wont be me.

I looked to my right and saw cold eyed Jungkook. I knew he wanted revenge too. All those scars on his body wont just go away like that. We both know there is a lot more of those but the one he wants revenge for is the burn... The mark that will be with Jungkook till the day of his death.

********************************************************************

We with Jungkook took the lead. The silence was broken by the sound of thousands of soldiers following us. We were slowly approaching Jooheons estate.

I could feel my, Jungkooks and all of our soldiers blood thirst growing.

The faster we approached the more soldiers we saw. From what I could see their army was about the size of mine. From the distance I saw Jooheon on his horse. At that moment I thought of thousands of ways how I will kill him. I looked to Jungkook. His gaze was fierce. I knew... I knew he was ready to kill.

Now Jooheons men were running towards us too. Frontline soldiers ran ahead of us. In this battle we with Jungkook were not at the frontlines.

Not too long after the battle broke down. You could hear screams of men. No one knew of whose men screams those were.

Arrows were flying through the air. Screams and the sound of clashing swords filled the field.

Suddenly a soldier came running to me.

-Sir!

-What is it?

-Things dont look so good at the frontlines sir.

-What? What do you mean?

-We killed a lot of soldiers but they killed more of ours.

I looked at Jungkook because I really didnt know what to do. Jungkook looked nervous as well. He then looked me straight in the eyes.

-I will go there.

-No. You cant.

He looked at the soldier standing there and then coldly looked at me.

-My King, those are my men as well. Its my responsibility to protect them.

I could not say anything to that. I just looked at him and just nodded.