Part 25

Heyyy ^^ a new chapter is here 🤗

I hope u enjoy this 😋

This part is a bit (a lot) dark soo yeah.

********************************************************************

Btw ppl listen to a masterpiece that my friend wrote for my story 😍

Shes a genius thats all I can say ;-;

********************************************************************

**Taehyung**

I was sitting on the edge of our bed... Our... it has already been 5 days... We cant find him and im starting to get desperate.

Without him everything seems just wrong. I cant even sleep. It just seems as if the world is crumbling beneath my feet. I looked around the room.

Large dark wood doors that I hoped would open and I would see his face again. Walls with all those royal carvings done to them but they did not look right for me now. Work table near the window... Even the flowers that once were put there by Jungkook have withered by now. All his papers were scattered around but I have not touched it yet.

Silk curtains that he once hided in. That day he acted like a child and he wanted to play hide and seek. And the place he was hiding at were those curains. I stood up from our bed and came closer. I ran my fingers through them.

Then I looked into the mirror near the bed. My face was a bit paler than ever and I had bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep. But then... I smilled. There was a kiss mark on the mirror. It was from the time when he was pissed at me because I did not want to go to the backyard but he still wanted to kiss me. I was standing behind him and he then just leaned to the mirror and kissed it. That memory made me smile.

I now looked to our bed. Still messy as ever. I didnt do anything to the bed either. I did not want his scent to go away until I got him back.

The table that we had our dinner. Dinner... That reminded me that I havent eaten for those 5 days either.

I was desperate to find him... I was...

Then I heard a knock.

-Yes come in.

It was a messenger:

-My King, we just got a reply from the King Yoongi.

-Thank you. You can go now.

-Yes, My Lord.

He then left. One day or so later when Jungkook went missing I sent a letter to King Yoongi asking of telling me in details what he saw. Now I got my reply.

I carefully opened the letter. I started reading:

"King Taehyung,

 As requested im writing what happened that day.

 It was wild already inside when we got out of there. Blood and bodies everywhere. We then got to the stables and took some horses. While we were doing that i the distance I saw Commander climbing off of his horse. He was just standing there. He waited for the enemy to come at him. He fighted for a long time. By the time we got out of the stables we saw him being dragged to towards Northern border. Thats all we saw. I hope I helped.

 King Yoongi"

Northern border... what was there that they could be hiding in. We looked everywhere and there was nothing.

I went to the main hall. Other Commanders were there too.

-Get me a map of Northern side of our country. A detailed map with all the structures.

One of the Commanders nodded and went out of the hall. Soon after he came back with a large map in his hands. I took it and spread it on the table. I looked everywhere but no secret buildings were built there. But then something caught my eye.

-Whats this?

-Thats the old dungeons, My King. No one goes there.

Bingo. I knew they were there.

-Get all you men ready we are going to take your fellow Commander back!

All of the other Commanders nodded and went out of  the room.

********************************************************************

After couple of hours we were ready to go get Jungkook back...

**Jungkook**

It has been a day. My back was thorn but numb to the point where if they were whipping me again I would not feel it. For now it was good but I knew that later it will be just a sh*t show.

I know that Taehyung will get me out of here... I knew...

I could hear a person enter again. Soon I felt a large amout of water being splashed onto me.

-Wakey Wakey Commander.

Ugh I hated his voice by now.

-Ahh a b*tch just came back. I see.

I could see him clenching his jaw.

-You know youre quite brave for almost a dead man.

-You know youre quite brave for almost a dead man AND a f*cking traitor... COMMANDER.

-Even if i am a traitor I have a reason. But I doubt he will ever know its me.

He laughed. Oh he will...

-Dont worry he will. As soon as I get out of here.

-Thats why youre not getting anywhere. You will die here like a scum you are.

-Me? A scum? Oh no COMMANDER I think youre mixing something up a bit. The only scum that I can see here is you.

-Watch your mouth boy. You can loose that tongue of yours really fast.

I snickered. He will lose his life really quickly as soon as im out.

********************************************************************

It has been 5 days now. I did not have energy left whatsoever. My body felt weak. Im still surprised how was I able to keel myself awake for this whole time.

Torture is tiring...

I could hear someone drag something metal through the stone floor. Suddenly the doors opened with a bang.

-Well Well Commander. I came with a gift.

I looked at that scum and saw him carrying a metal rod with something on the end of it. At the other hand he had a bucket. A bucket with burning hot pieces of coal.

Oh sh*t... I knew what he was going to do...

He was going to mark me...