Part 19.1

********************************************************************

Im sorry that its late 😢

I made a huge mistake and deleted the whole part and I had to rewrite it 😣😢😢

I hope you like it 🙈

********************************************************************

-Lets get into the business shall we?

He just nodded and i continued:

-Well I thought you will be alone but...

-Well I had a hunch that you wont be alone too so I brought my Messenger,- he looked at him, smiled and then again looked at me- about why I came here.

-Yes I would like to know that.

-One day my Messenger right there asked me: Why are we at war? I could not answer that because just our fathers knew. So he suggested an alliance since he already knew the Commander right there.

-I see. So its kind of because of my Commander.

-Yes and No.

-Why?

-Yes because i was suggested that idea because of him but no because I was already in not that good relationship with other countries.

-Alright. Im actually interested in that alliance.

********************************************************************

We signed the alliance and I showed him to his room. After that I told Jungkook to go to my room. I myself went to the Jimins one.

-Jimin.

-Yes, My King?

-I have a favour to ask.

-What is it, My King?

-Can you be the personal butler of the King Yoongi while hes here? I need a person I trust near him.

-Of course, My King.

********************************************************************

Couple of days have passed. All of them were a bit boring. I didnt even get a chance to be with Jungkook that often. All my time was occupied by King Yoongi.

Now I was on my way to my mothers room. For the past couple of days she looked stressed and I didnt know why.

I knocked on the door and entered after hearing my mothers voice.

-You have been stressed all of these past days. Is something wrong?

-Its nothing... its just ive been thinking.

-About what?

-Its just... Does King Yoongi really doesnt know why your and his father fought?

-Do you?

She just nodded.

-Please tell me.

-Its a really long story...

-I want to hear it.

**Queen (Dramatic drum sound in the bg)**

-It was a really long time ago. I was then a Queen already for 10 years. You were already 8.

*14 years ago*

It was a harvesting festival outside the castle near our neighbouring country. I went there every year. I dressed as a commoner and went out.

I was usually called the most beautiful girl in the kingdom. I think thats why I the King married me.

Just as every year the festival was beautiful. I felt as if I was home here. Even if I was a noble woman. I felt as if I was free as if I belonged here.

Even the King from our neighbouring country came.

Suddenly music started playing and everyone were pulled into the circle to dance. I was smiling the whole time. I danced and dance until I couldnt feel my feet anymore.

It was already late so I was walking back to my horse. I was about to hop on when I was hit on the head with something. Just in seconds I lost my consciousness.

********************************************************************

I woke up on a big bed. A royal one you could say. But what I could feel was that my legs and my arms were tied. I tried of getting out. I managed to just get my hands free. I was forking on my legs when someone entered.

King Yoongi the 2nd (The Yoongis father). He got closer.

-You are one beautiful flower my dear.

I was angry now... Even if he didnt know that I was a Queen he has no rights to capture women like this.

-I am no flower to you.

His expression changed. He had an annoyed expression on his face.

-A feisty one. I see. Do you even know with who are you talking with?

-King Yoongi the 2nd. I know very well but do you know?

-Oh a feisty and educated one. I like this.

He just completely ignored my coment about him not knowing with who HE is talking with.

He leaned in and started kissing me. I turned my head to the side but that didnt stop him. He started to kiss my neck.

He was surprised when I pushed him with my hands that were not tied. He tried to push me onto the bed when I got up but I kneed him in the place where the sun dont shine. I started running with my now free legs that i untied under the covers. I could see him start to chase me but slowly as he was just kneed.

I was running through the halls. I saw a maid walk to one of the rooms. I ran after her. She was shocked to the sudden movement.

-Please help me. Im the Queen of the neighbouring country and I was abducted. Please help me escape.

She looked me up and down and then just nodded.

-Will you help me?

-Yes just wait for me here.

I just nodded and went into hiding that no one could find me except the maid.

After couple of minutes she returned with a guard.

-Hey miss come out he will help you.

I slowly came out of my hiding spot. She gestured me to come closer. When I got closer the guard suddenly grabbed me.

-What are you doing? Please let me go.

I was now scared.

-Please let me go Im the Queen I will repay you.

Then the maid spoke:

-Yeah right a Queen... Will you repay me with your life? Because thats the price of letting a flower go. Now take her to the King.

I started scraming. I tried to escape but the guard punched me to the stomach. I started to feel dizzy.

I was brought to a room. That man was waiting for me there.

I was placed onto the bed. I couldnt feel my body because of the punch.

-Well my dear... You will pay for what you did to me earlier...

Like that he used me that night...