7

Spring break started a few days ago and i couldnt help but to think about Taehyung even more now that i dont have to bother about rushing homework and assignments . He was always on my mind 24 seven .

Stepping out of my apartment , i told myself to take a stroll and breathe in some fresh air . I have made it through the first few months alone and i know that im strong enough to continue on .

I tilted my head up and looked at the tall rain trees which were my favourite . The trees were huge as they spread out evenly , providing shade and comfort for me . Birds were chirping around and nonetheless , love birds were inevitable to see . Couples held hands while breeze walking , smiling and touching one another.

I whipped out my phone and started to type , but kept on deleting what i initially wanted to say .  I had a million thoughts racing through my mind and a couple of memories of Taehyung and I doing similar things together that kept haunting me .

I could hear his stupid yet cute laughter ringing in my head .

소민 😽 is typing ...

*Credit googleMissing u c:

*Credit google
Missing u c:

태형💋 is typing ...

태형💋
Oh isnt that your neighborhood ? We used to take strolls there ?

태형💋
Are you taking a stroll ?

소민 😽 is typing ...

소민 😽
Yea ... But i feel so lonely without you here . Its  been so long since ive seen your face .

소민 😽
Are you eating and sleeping well there ?

태형💋
Dont worry , im eating well , sleeping well and coping well with my studies here . Turns out , all of my roomates are koreans since the school wanted it that way for us to feel more at home . They are a fun bunch and i cant wait for them to know you .

태형💋
I think they have heard many things about you from me already .

태형💋
My friend , Jimin thinks you are cute .

태형💋
If you ever meet him one day , i swear , stay away from him . He's a little pervert and i wont want him to hit on you .

소민 😽
Is he coming back with you too before Christmas to Seoul ? Is that why you say that i would meet him one day .

소민 😽
Keke , his name sounds cute too .

태형💋
Somin ah ....

태형💋
Isnt Taehyung a better name ?

태형💋
Doesn't it sound cuter than Jimin?

태형💋
You've always said that my name is cute .

소민 😽
Calm down Tae

소민 😽
Ive never disregarded the fact that you are cute before , alright ?

태형💋 is typing ...

태형💋
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SOMIN

태형💋
SEND NUDESSSSSSSSSSS

태형💋
TAEHYUNG IS A MAN , HE NEEDS TO TEND TO HIS NEEDS .

태형💋
THANKS FOR SAYING THAT IM CUTE ! <3

소민 😽
Woah.

소민 😽
Is that Jimin or something ?

소민 😽
WHY WOULD YOU WANT NUDES FROM ME

태형💋
Pumpkin , no !!! Dont listen to him .

태형💋
Hes the one who wants it .

태형💋
I am pure .

태형💋
I have never seen you in that way alright .

소민 😽 is typing ...

소민 😽
"I am pure"

소민 😽
How true is that ㅋㅋ

태형💋 is typing ...

태형💋
HEY

소민 😽
But why didnt you ask me before ? I could have sent you .

소민 😽
I trust you .

소민 😽
To not share it around or do weird things with it .

태형💋
Wait what ?

태형💋
You wouldnt mind sending me nudes ?

태형💋
Holy sh—

소민 😽
Offcourse.

소민 😽

소민 😽How do you like me now 

소민 😽
How do you like me now 

소민 😽
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)