Chapter 7 | Convincing

Start from the beginning

"Oh shut your mouth! I don't regret shit! He deserved to be fired-."

"And for what exactly?" Ian interrupts, and I growl as they stay put.

"Where is all this confidence coming from?"

"After while of living with you, your meanness becomes just ignorant and immature." I hear Jules say in my surprise. They really are confident.

No ones ever had the guts to speak up to me and get away with it...

"Let's go-."

"We're not going anywhere until you give him back his job." They say, and they walk to a bench that faces the street. People stare as they see me fuming inside. I'm pissed.

"This has nothing to do with you two! On the day that I fired his ass I found you two on the side of the road about to fucking die! Without me, you'd both me dead!" I shout, people becoming nosy as I see someone pull out their phone.

I walk to the bench, glaring at them as they refused to look at me.

"Get up."

"No."

"Get up I said!" I grabbed Jules arm and pulled him up, but Ian shoved me back, making me lose the grip. Then they both sat back down, avoiding eye contact.

"You son-of-a-bitch, did you just shove me?"

"Yes I did." Ian sneered, and I looked around at the crowd.

"Back up! Mind your own damn business!" I scream, and they all rush off until it's almost just us three on the block.

I was furious.

I could leave their asses hear and let them burn up in this heat...

Yeah! That's what I'll fucking do!

"Fine! Stay here!"

I walk off, walking on as I look over my shoulder to see them still sitting there. No one pays any mind to them, and I chew my lip as I pass Boba Boba, seeing Darren giving an order to someone else.

I won't give in.

I'll just go to work.

4 hours later...

"I can't do this."

"Can't do what ma'am?"

I shove past everyone as I leave the building. It feels so weird not having them two around. They both are Omegas and not worth my time. But they're my mates. I can't help but be worried about their asses.

As I walk down the block I see Boba Boba from a distance. And from that distance there's the twins. Jules is sleeping on Ian's shoulder while Ian is trying to stay awake. Probably to protect Jules or something.

I jog over, Ian looking at me as he immediately looks away.

"I was wondering how you guys were doing..."

"We're fine, thank you very much." He whispered, and I sighed looking towards the shop.

"If I hire Darren back will you let me take you two home so that you can sleep?"

Ian looked at me, looked away, then nodded.

I turned around, walking to the shop as I opened the door. Darren wasn't in here...

I went to the front, and saw a different guy.

"Do you know where Darren is?"

"Oh? The one you argued with? He's on break."