sixty nine

[BREAKING] 2 more btsvelvet couples confirmed + agencies release statements

wow! ARMYs, reveluvs and btsvelvet shippers - it seems like dreams really do come true!

bts' jimin has announced his relationship with red velvet's seulgi, and red velvet's wendy has announced her relationship with bts' suga, both through their respective instagrams. click here to view the posts!

including the news of jungkook from bts and yeri from red velvet dating being released not long ago, there are a total of 3 confirmed couples between the 2 extremely popular groups.

their agencies - bighit entertainment and sm entertainment have also made statements regarding the relationship news.

" hello, this is bighit entertainment.

we are very glad that jimin and suga are happy with their current partners and that they have the chance to share their joy with so many people around the world.

we wish them a happy and long-lasting relationship.

thank you! "

" hello, this is sm entertainment.

the news about red velvet's seulgi dating jimin of bts and red velvet's wendy dating suga of bts is true. we wish them all the best and we hope that everyone will be supportive of them.

thank you! "

after reading this news, what are your thoughts?

view all 18474 comments

[ +2985, -2864 ] that's it. red velvet, you girls should watch out.

[ +2567, -3964 ] it seems like they're really willing to just throw their careers away like this. what a shame.

(replying to comment above)
[ +2678, -1036 ] not everyone are idiots like you who can't understand respecting idols as humans who deserve to have their own private, personal lives.

[ +2035, -2015 ] if the btsvelvet couples get married and have kids in the future, they'll probably form a legendary idol group. imagine all the visuals and talents their kids will have!

[ +1966, -1025 ] i'm dropping red velvet. they shouldn't be dating, idols aren't allowed to date.

(replying to comment above)
[ +2056, -1045 ] the fandom has never claimed you to begin with anyway. leave.

-

a/n

21k!! thank youuuu ❤️

please remember to vote and comment!!

jane