At The Table

Mama Rose<P.O.V>

          Once everybody came in and sat down at the dinner table we shared a few laughs here and there. I didn't want to spoil the fun but they need to know and i need to tell them while everyone is together.I stood and all eyes where on me I guess its now are never.  "I'm so happy to see you all I'm proud of every single one of you". "Thank you mama,"said Able.
     "We have be each others support system for a long time and i'm glad i raised y'all with everything within me but i have something to talk to y'all about," I said looking around. "Well y'all know i'm fifty-six years old and well." "You dying?"asked Alyssa. "Oh God no."
               "Roger and I are getting married,"I said as Roger came to my side. "Oh," Everybody looked at each other around the table the twins was laughing and playing and I looked at my granddaughter in Jackie's arms. "Is that all mama because we are overjoyed and so proud of you congratulations". "Well,I said holding my head back trying not to cry." "Mama what's wrong this is great news,"said Carrie.
           Roger walked up to me and held me from behind and kissed my cheek and whispered. "You can do this it's okay." With all eyes on me I continued. "Well I never thought for one second i'll be in this situation for the sixth time." They all looked around at each other confused.
             "I'm pregnant,"I said and everyone grabbed there glass of wine and tossed it back. "What mama now you know that's not possible ain't you sixty something?"asked Kelvin. "I'm fifty-six and its very possible its a very high risk pregnancy because of my age so the doctor told me only one will survive me or the child so i just wanted us to be together for the months to come before i go in for delivery." "And you are going to have it,?"asked an angry Able. "Yes,"I said in a whisper.
            Able smashed his hand on the table causing everyone to jump and walked out shaking his head. I motioned to go behind him but Roger held me and told me to let him go.

          Dashawn<P.O.V>

                 My mind is racing is he really going to let her go through with this. I never wanted to picture my mama leaving us why was she doing this to us.I don't understand aren't we enough she just had to slip up and get pregnant I cant do this in need to get out of here before i go off. "I will always love you mama but I couldn't ask you to risk your life  like that,"I said making my way to the door with Alyssa. I had to looked at Roger and just had to walk away.

            Angela<P.O.V>

                "Did you put her up to this?"I asked with tears coming down my face. "I Know its hard for everyone to soak in but trust me its not because of y'all or Roger I want to do this plus this is the last child I will have." "Oh that's very convincing didn't you say that when you was pregnant with Carrie?" Nathan grabbed my hand and we left but not before I gave the only mother I knew a hug and kiss goodbye.
           "How could he let her do that he is too damn young anyway",I said as I got in the truck. "I know baby but it's gonna be alright just have faith and please calm down it's not good for the baby,"he said rubbing my now full round stomach. "I'm sorry your right but, I can't understand why would she go through with this,"I cried. He grabbed me and carried me to the sofa.

Jackie<P.O.V>
            I had just put Justin down to bed and some on knocking on my door already. "Who is it?"I asked and opened the door to see the one person I thought that'll never find me,Jacob. "W.. What... What you doing here Jacob." "I missed you baby trust me I never meant to hurt you okay I will keep my hands to myself from now on Im in therapy and everything." He stepped in the house and closed the door he took me in his arms and kissed me the way we kissed when we first met. "Please forgive me and give us a second chance." "Okay," I said without hesitation. We looked in each others eyes and went to the bedroom. "I can't Jay." "Why what's wrong baby?" "The doctor told me not to have sex for at least four to six weeks." "Why what happened what's going on." I got up and waved my hand for him to follow and stay quite and I walked to Justin's room. "He's yours Jacob". "Why didn't you tell me?" "I didn't know at the time I thought I miscarried when we got into that fight I was bleeding from everywhere". "I'm sorry for what I put you through Jackie trust me you will see the man I have become since then."